Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

They should have given raise to nattu kaka as he earned it by working loyally for the shop & taking care of business finance, bagha for maintenance etc , Bagha could be excused as he was new compared to nattu kaka of not raising salary quickly, later could have given to bagha. they made odd loophole in plot , they often force nattu kaka and bagha to do additional work stating its urgent for solving jethalal/Society's problem .

Creator and Producer of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Asit Kumarr Modi, extended a warm welcome to Monaz, stating, "We are delighted to have Monaz Mevawalla. Her talent and passion for acting will undoubtedly add a new dimension to the character and the show. We welcome her wholeheartedly to the TMKOC family. Her portrayal is anticipated to bring a new dimension to the already beloved series, captivating audiences with her performance."

Expressing her enthusiasm, Monaz Mevawalla shared, "I am thrilled and proud to be part of the TMKOC family. I love the role and am grateful to Mr.Modi for this opportunity. I'll put all my energy and heart into this character. Having previously worked with Mr.Modi, I love his passion and dedication for every TMKOC member for the past 15 years. I’m sure that all the TMKOC fans will shower me their love and support.”

Last edited:
Creator and Producer of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Asit Kumarr Modi, extended a warm welcome to Monaz, stating, "We are delighted to have Monaz Mevawalla. Her talent and passion for acting will undoubtedly add a new dimension to the character and the show. We welcome her wholeheartedly to the TMKOC family. Her portrayal is anticipated to bring a new dimension to the already beloved series, captivating audiences with her performance."

Finally a known actress is coming to TMKOC I've Saw her show in my childhood

Expressing her enthusiasm, Monaz Mevawalla shared, "I am thrilled and proud to be part of the TMKOC family. I love the role and am grateful to Mr.Modi for this opportunity. I'll put all my energy and heart into this character. Having previously worked with Mr.Modi, I love his passion and dedication for every TMKOC member for the past 15 years. I’m sure that all the TMKOC fans will shower me their love and support.”

They should have brought Dilkhush Reporter back she previously played the role of Mrs Roshan Singh sodhi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock