Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,209
  • Views Views: Views 186,278

Use your platform to raise public issues like you did when Congress was in power. You are spineless infront of BJP. You either are a pro government supporter or don't have guts to talk about corruption, black money and monopolies now.

Another ad episode of TMKOC. First Havells and now Garnier ad. Now they should made a Social message TMKOC series on How to being greedy? Firstly people watching 10 minutes ad in 30 Minutes show and then they also showing 10+ minutes ad in the 20 Minutes episode.

Don't know why but my parents still like to watch tmkoc new episodes i used to watch new episodes because of habit but when that asit modi Jennifer Mistry case happened i stopped watching new episodes but my parents still watches new episodes that's why i have to watch

Don't know why but my parents still like to watch tmkoc new episodes i used to watch new episodes because of habit but when that asit modi Jennifer Mistry case happened i stopped watching new episodes but my parents still watches new episodes that's why i have to watch
They watch because it is some of the comedy shows that doesnot show any vulgur jokes/scenes.

Back
Top Bottom