Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,247
  • Views Views: Views 190,716
Talking about replacements list Dr. Hathi, Natu kaka, Sodhi, Sonu characters twice and Tapu characters twice & now Goli all of them are beyond production unit's control... Old Dr. Hathi & Natu kaka died, Bhavya & Raj left on their own, Jheel & Nidhi left in their own, Old Sodhi left due to personal problem... Only Old Roshan bhabhi, Anjali, Bawri, Tarak Mehta left due to conflict with producers... We're so attached with old characters that we can't accept replacement... But what producer can do ?? He has to run the show... In fear of backlash he hasn't introduced new Daya bhabhi yet as she is a major character... It's not easy to find replacement for which we've been attached so much from our childhood... As they say Show must go on so new characters have to be introduced...

Talking about replacements list Dr. Hathi, Natu kaka, Sodhi, Sonu characters twice and Tapu characters twice & now Goli all of them are beyond production unit's control... Old Dr. Hathi & Natu kaka died, Bhavya & Raj left on their own, Jheel & Nidhi left in their own, Old Sodhi left due to personal problem... Only Old Roshan bhabhi, Anjali, Bawri, Tarak Mehta left due to conflict with producers... We're so attached with old characters that we can't accept replacement... But what producer can do ?? He has to run the show... In fear of backlash he hasn't introduced new Daya bhabhi yet as she is a major character... It's not easy to find replacement for which we've been attached so much from our childhood... As they say Show must go on so new characters have to be introduced...
Agree. But what about boring stories nowadays ? They should change the writers. Last time, they changed the writers when artificial milk story was going on. After that, there were hardly 2 or 3 stories came that were good.

We're so attached with old characters that we can't accept replacement... But what producer can do ?? He has to run the show... In fear of backlash he hasn't introduced new Daya bhabhi yet as she is a major character... It's not easy to find replacement for which we've been attached so much from our childhood... As they say Show must go on so new characters have to be introduced...
He is also scared of Popatlal's marriage? It's not just about characters being replaced, the way show has gone downhill is the makers' fault. The society is not even relatable, they do weird things in the forcefully expanded stories. Show should not go on if they cannot maintain the quality and ruining its legacy and reputation

Today, on TMKOC’s 16th birthday, these are the characters who I believe have never changed, separated by family.
  • Jethalal, Daya (left the show, never replaced), Champaklal, Sundar.
  • Bhide, Madhvi.
  • Iyer, Babita.
  • Popatlal.
  • Komal. (Goli too, until this week.)
  • Gogi.
  • Abdul.
  • Bagha (I believe). Heck, even Bawri was changed.
Then you have other minor characters like the vegetable seller Sunita, and Rita Reporter.

This is how much the show’s standards have fallen! :cf2:

Today, on TMKOC’s 16th birthday, these are the characters who I believe have never changed, separated by family.
  • Bhide, Madhvi.
  • Iyer, Babita.
  • Popatlal.
  • Gogi.
  • Abdul.
Then you have other minor characters like the vegetable seller Sunita, and Rita Reporter.

Sunita and Rita reporter have changed many times

It’s a sign of how much the show has fallen that no one is wishing TMKOC on its 16th birthday. Yet this is the show that is singlehandedly keeping Sony Sab alive. One of the similar threads I see below the comment box is this:

• Bhide, Madhvi.
  • Iyer, Babita.
  • Popatlal.
  • Gogi.
  • Abdul.

You missed Cha.Lu. Pandey & Pankaj Sahay :sneaky:

Same goes for Kahin To Hoga When Rajeev Left the show many people stopped watching it

After such a long time, I watched today's football episode with the same interest as I used to watch till 2016-17.

Back
Top Bottom