Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,247
  • Views Views: Views 190,715
They can change production house i want JD Majethia To Produce TMKOC
They can't change production house- Hats off production's busy producing - two shows currently - Wagle ki Duniya ( Naye peedhi , Naye kisse) - some plots of its shows are explored further which were shown in Tmkoc earlier , & Pushpa Impossible Dramedy series on sab tv.

Though agree they do need to bring new writers or New director or additional producer to improve writing of the stories .

Dayaben can't be replaced as the producer of show promised last year episode that they will bring Dish Vakani (Dayaben ) actor soon in episode ending . In the animated series & rhymes they have tried to make it look like old actor Dayaben.

Some years back Badi Door Se Aaye Hain - tv show's promotion was done from 35:22 minutes of this TMKOC episode to promote their show. the main actor of BSHAH ( Vasanth) Sumeet Raghavan was also old friend of Jethalal ( Dilip Joshi) & co-actor in old tv shows.

even Harshad of wagle ki duniya acted as tenant & supporting character and Dakku acted business man customer of jethalal in tmkoc. this indirectly means the both show makers must have agreed to work together only for supporting each other show but not interfere with each others show's directly or indirectly.

Now Youtubers can't make parody videos on TMKOC

Delhi High Court on Friday issued a John Doe order to protect the intellectual property rights of Sab TV show, 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'. The show's producer, Asit Kumar Modi, confirmed the news and mentioned that Neela Film Productions had filed a case citing various social media accounts, websites and YouTube channels had been exploiting their content and characters for personal gains.

Now Youtubers can't make parody videos on TMKOC

Delhi High Court on Friday issued a John Doe order to protect the intellectual property rights of Sab TV show, 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'. The show's producer, Asit Kumar Modi, confirmed the news and mentioned that Neela Film Productions had filed a case citing various social media accounts, websites and YouTube channels had been exploiting their content and characters for personal gains.

Aren't new episodes technically parody of the old show?

Sharad Sankla, who plays Abdul in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has addressed the rumors of his exit from the show, clarifying that they are completely false. He emphasized that it's just part of the show's storyline, and he will soon return to Gokuldham Society.

Talking about the rumours, Sharad Sankla, who plays Abdu says, "No, the news is absolutely untrue. I am not going anywhere and very much part of the show. The storyline in the show is such where my character is not there but very soon Abdu will return. It is part of the storyline. It is such a lovely and long running show and I am known because of my character of Abdul, it is a big achievement. Why will I quit the show? I can't even think of quitting the show. The production house Neela Telefilms is like a family to me and our Producer Asit Kumarr Modi is my college friend, there is no way I will ever quit the show. Jab tak show chalta rahega tab tak main uska hissa bana rahunga (I will remain with TMKOC as long as it continues to air)."

Last edited:
Sharad Sankla, who plays Abdul in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has addressed the rumors of his exit from the show, clarifying that they are completely false. He emphasized that it's just part of the show's storyline, and he will soon return to Gokuldham Society.

Talking about the rumours, Sharad Sankla, who plays Abdu says, "No, the news is absolutely untrue. I am not going anywhere and very much part of the show. The storyline in the show is such where my character is not there but very soon Abdu will return. It is part of the storyline. It is such a lovely and long running show and I am known because of my character of Abdul, it is a big achievement. Why will I quit the show? I can't even think of quitting the show. The production house Neela Telefilms is like a family to me and our Producer Asit Kumarr Modi is my college friend, there is no way I will ever quit the show. Jab tak show chalta rahega tab tak main uska hissa bana rahunga (I will remain with TMKOC as long as it continues to air)."

A few moments later...

Didn't Kush Shah (who played Goli) clarify something like that when he was rumoured for leaving the show; and what happened within a month of that clarification, we all know very well.

Back
Top Bottom