Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

If u don't like something atleast don't used word sh#t for such lovely serial which has made People laugh and entertain from past 10 years
Though it has been bit boring this days, such word is not required for this show atleast this is my perception since it's purely Non Adult Comic show
I used the word only for the cheap promotion of Byju's, not for anything else.

Lots of new shows coming on Sony SAB. Now they should discontinue Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah which has lost its charm and became a boring lengthy over-stretched drama.

New upcoming shows on SAB:
But Sadly It Won't Happen Anytime Soon. At Present I only Watch Jijai Chhat par Hai and Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah Old Episodes on Sab TV. New Episodes Only Selected Track,If I like.

But Sadly It Won't Happen Anytime Soon. At Present I only Watch Jijai Chhat par Hai and Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah Old Episodes on Sab TV. New Episodes Only Selected Track,If I like.
Tenali Rama has also been running for a long time.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah producer Asit Modi on Daya Ben played by Disha Vakani's exit said, "Maybe true. I don't know about the final decision. My team is talking with her."
I liked her and her voice. I'm not joking. We had to accept a new Hathi because Kavi Kumar passed away, but I don't know if people will be able to accept a new Daya.

Yes, though she was overacting at her ending of last few episodes but she was being accepted by all. Now its same situation as Shilpa Shinde left BJGPH.

No good funny content as well from many months. They are going to Statue of Unity and advertising Byju etc. But where is the old extremely funny episodes for which they are what they are today with reputation, name and fame!😔😪

No good funny content as well from many months. They are going to Statue of Unity and advertising Byju etc. But where is the old extremely funny episodes for which they are what they are today with reputation, name and fame!😔😪
We have been saying this since Sab launched the HD channel in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock