Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

We want comedy show, not travel vlog. These people are making fun of a comedy show.

Moreover they are yet to announce Daya has shifted to his mayka permanently. Though i hate her over acting but still i wonder how no one remind Jetha lal of Daya, nor Tapu or Champak lal remember their mom or bahu (respectively).

Just compare current episodes with old ones and you will realise.
Try to watch bhakharwadi on sab....this is the best comedy show in current time

Now The most irritating Part is Popatlals Shadi/ladki Track. Earlier its used to be funny. But now its like irritating. Every month one ladki coming and going. Now Writers should think about this. 11 Years passing, Till popatlal showing single. Now He also Became old.

Tmkoc completed 10yrs but still mehta & iyer have no children whereas their freinds childrens are in college now :hehe::hehe:

We want comedy show, not travel vlog. These people are making fun of a comedy show.

Moreover they are yet to announce Daya has shifted to his mayka permanently. Though i hate her over acting but still i wonder how no one remind Jetha lal of Daya, nor Tapu or Champak lal remember their mom or bahu (respectively).

Just compare current episodes with old ones and you will realise.
TMKOC has started this practice only now. From 2011 to 2017 there was another show called Chidiya Ghar where the bahus regularly disappeared from the house without any sort of explanation (the others would say that they have gone to their mayka). The role of one of the bahus was originally played by none other than the infamous Shilpa Shinde, who was later replaced by Shubhangi Atre. BTW, it is her mayka. :tup:

Now The most irritating Part is Popatlals Shadi/ladki Track. Earlier its used to be funny. But now its like irritating. Every month one ladki coming and going. Now Writers should think about this. 11 Years passing, Till popatlal showing single. Now He also Became old.
It's a shame. I am very irritated with this running track. Somehow the makers will say that Popatlal is a bade dilwala and that is why he refused to marry a girl. This is exactly what was said when one girl Jhilmil came around the time Tubelight was released (this was a Tubelight promotion). She wanted to click a selfie with Salman Khan and set up a fraud of trying to marry Popatlal (if I am not wrong). Popatlal was so magnanimous to refuse that everyone in the show applauded it. But we viewers are fed up. :angry2:
Tmkoc completed 10yrs but still mehta & iyer have no children whereas their freinds childrens are in college now :hehe::hehe:
Popatlal being unmarried, Mehta and Iyer having no children, and now Daya disappearing like MH370 (no offence to the deceased; this is for a joke only). Too much. :angry2: Not to mention Bagha and Bawri being perpetually engaged. At least be happy that Pinku's parents were found.
BTW, this is the first time I am ever seeing a logo for Ghadi Detergent (see the end of the promo). :skd:
I meant an English logo (Ghadi written in English). It is always written in Hindi. :lol: Post updated.

Last edited:
Its ok that comedy level decreased a lot but still I like TMKOC. Tell me any other comedy show's name that we can see with family except Bhakharwadi. Bavle Utavle, Jeejaji Chhat Par Hai, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai all use double meaning word Always in every episode, atleast TMKOC entertaining us with pure stories. Every story giving some good message to us and our childrens, no matter its a comedy show or not but intent is always good.
Hope it will continue to entertain us and will teach some good manners to our society.

Count 30 from today and if Disha Vakhani does not report back on the sets of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, you will see someone replacing her. Now who that will be, even the producer Asit Modi is still in the dark. Why? Because Modi has decided in his mind to give her the last 30 days to make up her mind if she can toe the terms and conditions that are mutually agreeable to both parties.

Disha Vakani Has 30 Days If She's Interested To Continue In Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Else You'll See A New Dayaben!

Sony Sab SD is showing old IPL episodes of TMKOC.

------------------------------

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock