Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

GPL. The third and last edition was in 2014. Jetha ke Jaanbaaz beat Mehta ke Maharathi.
No, not GPL. They were showing episodes which were shot during DLF IPL in which Jethalal promised Babita & all other members of society that he'll take everyone to stadium for next match as he knows one person who provide tickets. He thought that he'll provide tickets for free but when he met him he got to know that he need to pay for the tickets & later this program was cancelled.

No, not GPL. They were showing episodes which were shot during DLF IPL in which Jethalal promised Babita & all other members of society that he'll take everyone to stadium for next match as he knows one person who provide tickets. He thought that he'll provide tickets for free but when he met him he got to know that he need to pay for the tickets & later this program was cancelled.
Yeah I remember ayushmaan khurana one!

While there is a lot of speculation if Disha would return back, Shailesh Lodha, who plays the role of Taarak Mehta in the show, in an exclusive conversation with Pinkvilla hinted that fans need to wait for a while in order to know if Dayaben is returning. The actor spoke about the same during the Indian Telly Awards 2019.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Disha Vakani aka Dayaben to return in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah? Shailesh Lodha REVEALS
If you notice, the article links to a video from Youtube channel in which Shailesh Lodha said in a very causal way to handle the situation. I don't think it can be taken that seriously, atleast not as a confirmation.

If you notice, the article links to a video from Youtube channel in which Shailesh Lodha said in a very causal way to handle the situation. I don't think it can be taken that seriously, atleast not as a confirmation.
Moreover, he only said that, 'Sabra ka fal Daya hota hai'. So, this Daya can be anyone, it's not necessary that she'll be Disha Vakani only.
We all know this that either she or her replacement will come for sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock