Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

I found few story post 2012-13 which gives us full of fun though out the series of episode like ,
1. Sakharam kidnapped by Don Badal story.
2. Gada electronic on sale series
3. Accident of sakharam by tappu sena series
4. Kidnapped of Champaklal series
5. Rejection of popotlal by Koyel series
Currently the TMKOC YouTube channel is uploading short clips of the time when Jethalal, while on a holiday in Kutch, ended up in Pakistan. That track is the perfect mix of humour and emotion. None of the tracks nowadays can match up.

One thing that has not changed: even though Sundar's sister is no longer on-screen (note: Daya and Sundar (Mayur Vakani) are real-life siblings), Sundar will still continue to loot and cheat Jethalal. I hate that. :angry2:

Currently the TMKOC YouTube channel is uploading short clips of the time when Jethalal, while on a holiday in Kutch, ended up in Pakistan. That track is the perfect mix of humour and emotion.
Currently the TMKOC YouTube channel is uploading short clips of the time when Jethalal, while on a holiday in Kutch, ended up in Pakistan. That track is the perfect mix of humour and emotion.
Yes jethalal in pakistan was a tremendous serie.

In 2008-2012 era everyone can relate all the charecter or Gokuldham society with them in real life. All the middle class character and their middle class daily issue was completely able to connect with common people.
But after the renovation of The society , everyone looks like Too rich , their flat become Lavish and after that every celebrity comes to serial to promote their movie which help to detach with common people

By seeing trps of TMKOC every i always used to think that im the only one who thinks that 2008-2012 tmkoc era was best nd after that it become trash but by seeing this post i think im not alone who thinks that 2008-2012 was best era for tmkoc.....i think not only for tmkoc but for overall tv also 2008-2012 was best era

if you tmkoc fan , watch tmkoc clipping or old episode on YT or LIV
i guarantee, no other comedy film will give you such comic relief .

if you tmkoc fan , watch tmkoc clipping or old episode on YT or LIV
i guarantee, no other comedy film will give you such comic relief .
I always watch old epi of tmkoc ....old epi are stress buster

1st outside renovation of gokuldham society destroyed show completelt

Last edited:
Bagha was shown as different character in episode 114
NQ6Xusq.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock