Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Fans unhappy with terrible return episode

Long-running Indian sit-com Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah returned to TV screens with post-lockdown episode on Wednesday. Anticipation was high since fresh episodes had stopped airing for over three months after the coronavirus lockdown had stopped all shooting related work in Mumbai.

As fresh episode of TMKOC arrived, fans took to social media to react to it. Many pointed out how the humour on the show is not of the same level as it was earlier. Some pointed out that actors being replaced is one of the main causes that TMKOC seems to be going off track when it comes to comedy. Another aspect of criticism was the long absence of Dayaben (Disha Vakani) in the show, who was not only popular for her Gujarati character but was also responsible for a major chunk of humour quotient in the show.

Fans React to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Post-lockdown Episode, Say 'Zero Comedy'

Some people wants censorship on web series because they can't watch them with family but they make fun of a family show too that is watchable with family. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not when they make bad episodes. Families enjoys TKMOC reruns all day long. They can't stand new episodes which stinks.

I believe as a story or full series of episodes , TMKOC latest episodes not able to deliver it's old charisma (2008-2012) but if u watch an episode , there will be one or two or three moment with full of Fun , full of comic relief .
Acting of Jetha lal , chalu pandey , Popot lal gives us quick comic relief but if you follow the whole story , series of story it's Garbage now.

I believe as a story or full series of episodes , TMKOC latest episodes not able to deliver it's old charisma (2008-2012) but if u watch an episode , there will be one or two or three moment with full of Fun , full of comic relief .
Acting of Jetha lal , chalu pandey , Popot lal gives us quick comic relief but if you follow the whole story , series of story it's Garbage now.
Show started putting me off when set got a makeover. I started rewatching randomly since December 2019. I had stopped watching completely in December 2012. The episodes fills short nowadays. Most of the episode is filled with filler with little advancement in story.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock