Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

It was the big return after lockdown. Now it will go bust in coming weeks. I wish they aired re-run on SAB HD.
Old Episodes Won't Be Aired On Sab HD. Only The Episodes Which Were Telecasted After The Launch Of Sab HD, Can Be Telecasted On Sab HD. That's The Reason I Had To Select The Sony Happy India Pack A To Watch Old Episodes Of TMKOC On Sab SD

TMKOC must introduce new character
1. Bride of Poppotlal
2. Boss of Tarak Mehta & Sunita
3. Basundi , wife of mr.Pandey
4.child of Iyer or mehta family. It's been 12 years . They should have a children.
5. New Secretary in Gokuldham
6. New family in Gokuldham or bring Tyeb Tailor/ chanda Ramani /

TMKOC must introduce new character
1. Bride of Poppotlal
2. Boss of Tarak Mehta & Sunita
3. Basundi , wife of mr.Pandey
4.child of Iyer or mehta family. It's been 12 years . They should have a children.
5. New Secretary in Gokuldham
6. New family in Gokuldham or bring Tyeb Tailor/ chanda Ramani /
Boss Of Sunita? And Mr. Mohanlal Can Also Be Brought Back Or Some Other Characters Like Sehwar Bhai, Gajraj Bhai And His Family, etc

WbtOi21.png

Despite Having Poor Story And The New Episodes Not Being Too Good And Enjoyable, TMKOC Has Climbed Up The 1st Spot In The TRP List After Many Years I Can Say

Despite Having Poor Story And The New Episodes Not Being Too Good And Enjoyable, TMKOC Has Climbed Up The 1st Spot In The TRP List After Many Years I Can Say
People's blind trust in TMKOC is the reason. No matter how bad the episodes are, people will always go behind the J-factor (Jethalal factor).

People's blind trust in TMKOC is the reason. No matter how bad the episodes are, people will always go behind the J-factor (Jethalal factor).

No matter how much ppl here criticize TMKOC. but fact is TMKOC is still vry enjoyable n entertaining just like old episodes. n New episodes after lock down also So good n so much Entertaining.
My family simply enjoying it alot.

N its not blind trust its the smile n happiness which TMKOC always bring on our face every time we watch.

For ppl like me it has become part of my life .n all Characters also feel just like part of my family.
My 64 year old father watches TMKOC like crazy n Enjoys it just like a small kid.

Me n My family never get bored watching TMKOC ..
Every time we watch, it just make us smile n smile n smile again.
n Make us forget all our tensions.

No other indian show have that quality, capability N beauty on TV like TMKOC

N thats why TMKOC still running successfully n ruling in the heart of millions of people Even after 12 years.

Last edited:
No matter how much ppl here criticize TMKOC. but fact is TMKOC is still vry enjoyable n entertaining just like old episodes. n New episodes after lock down also So good n so much Entertaining.
My family simply enjoying it alot.

N its not blind trust its the smile n happiness which TMKOC always bring on our face every time we watch.

For ppl like me it has become part of my life .n all Characters also feel just like part of my family.
My 64 year old father watches TMKOC like crazy n Enjoys it just like a small kid.

Me n My family never get bored watching TMKOC ..
Every time we watch, it just make us smile n smile n smile again.
n Make us forget all our tensions.

No other indian show have that quality, capability N beauty on TV like TMKOC

N thats why TMKOC still running successfully n ruling in the heart of millions of people Even after 12 years.
Agreed With You Bro And Sometimes The Topic/Story Feels Boring And Might Be Less Comedy But Me And My Family Have Never Stopped Watching TMKOC. Even Today We All Watch It Together At 8:30 PM And Whenever I Am Free, Sony Sab Is The 1st Channel Which I Watch On TV
V0IbCFk.png

kNxoenJ.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock