Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

I have decided to stopped watching this pathetic show because of these id*otic dream sequence. Makers takes audience for granted here. Because of this dream sequences old episodes are also ruined for me. I was watching because of nostalgia which has also faded away as well.
Was interested when I seen track of taarak’s boss
But atleast in dream they show some more screen presence of taarak’s office ..but all interest gone after seeing again its a dream

Was interested when I seen track of taarak’s boss
But atleast in dream they show some more screen presence of taarak’s office ..but all interest gone after seeing again its a dream
Same. I started re-watching after hearing about his boss which was an important character in the original comic.

In original column, Tapu and all children are always maintained as kids for decades. So, if they want to keep same as original column, they have to reboot series with new set of actors.
Yeah, they should reboot. Or have spin offs of other characters. It will be awesome.

Sunayana Fozdar replaces Neha Mehta in the show; the actress to play Taarak's wife

Sunayana Fozdar will be seen playing the role of Taarak Mehta's ( Sailesh Lodha ) wife Anjali. The actress will start shooting for the show today (August 23). Gurucharan's replacement Balwinder Singh Suri has also started shooting for the show. Suri is best remembered for playing the role of Shah Rukh Khan's friend in the film ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’. He has done films like ‘Saajan Chale Sasural’ and ‘Dhamaal’, to name a few.

Exclusive - Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Sunayana Fozdar replaces Neha Mehta in the show; the actress to play Taarak's wife - Times of India

bqxWmxw.png

nUFG7vn.png

MozdOSn.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock