Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Last edited:
jcZ6OeH.jpg

So we all can agree the casting of Tapu was wrong? This new guy never looked closed to the old Bhavya Gandhi. I had stopped watching after 2012. I tuned in again at late 2019. I thought they had changed because of the age. But was shocked to see they retain most other kids who actually grew with the show. But let the main guy go. Meanwhile I didn't knew Munmun actress was so young.

Meanwhile I didn't knew Munmun actress was so young.
After so many years Munmun is just 32. I would have expected her to be in her late 30s or even early 40s by now. That meant she was in her teens when TMKOC started. :skd: Also, it seems she is a cougar. :lol:

Last edited:
After so many years Munmun is just 32. I would have expected her to be in her late 30s or even early 40s by now. That meant she was in her teens when TMKOC started. :skd: Also, it seems Munmun is a cougar. :lol:
32 year old dating a 23 year old doesn't make her a cougar. Only if she was over 40.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock