Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Disha Vakani Set to Return As Dayaben in TMKOC; Actor Has Demanded Rs 1.5 Lakh Per Episode

Latest reports say that Disha Vakani, who plays Dayaben is all set to return to the show, after a break of a few months. Needless to say, these reports have once again made the fans excited about the show. Sources claim that Dayaben has demanded a huge fee for each episode from the makers.

Reports say that Disha has demanded Rs 1.5 lakh for each episode of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Besides that, the actor said that she would only shoot for 3 hours a day. Sources also claim that the makers were convincing Disha for the last few days to return to the show, especially after the fans kept on requesting. Neither the makers nor Disha has confirmed the development.

Introduce New character and the show will be again on top on chart.
Like Popotlal's wife, Tyab Tailor(resident of The society)/or any other new Member in society , Matka King.
I would like them to bring back Mohanlal Matka King or Marwari couple- Bhanumati and Rasik Bhai who used to deal with share market

or may be new character in Gada Electronic staff as there is vacancy after Natukaka.

Not another actor in Natukaka's character.
Agreed. This sounds like some good feedback. We have seen the replacement characters do not perform very well or we do not see the "original" character in them.

karela bhoot
Karela bhoot episodes were the worst and over stretched too. I didn't got any laughter watching those episodes.

But that ghost episodes were so real..actually I was at that time in school and at that time that laugh was really scary for me
Yes. The first ghost story felt so real. Especially when Jethalal and Champaklal were initially caughted by that bhootni.

Still remember the bhootni's lines "Bhai saab ye Ghodbunder kidhar hai". 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock