Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Karela bhoot episodes were the worst and over stretched too. I didn't got any laughter watching those episodes.

Yes. The first ghost story felt so real. Especially when Jethalal and Champaklal were initially caughted by that bhootni.

Still remember the bhootni's lines "Bhai saab ye Ghodbunder kidhar hai". 😂
At last jethiya too said same lines :lol: daya ben’s laugh is hilarious 😂

Source

Best part were Champklal's impression after seeing the ghost, Mr. Signist getting slapped for being oversmart and Natu Kakka's Ghost Story. That whole story was really scary until the revelation. We all knew it was fake. But her flying just made it feel realistic and believable.
Source
And her flying was real with cranes, ropes, etc. While for Darawani Dulhan they just used computer graphics.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Is Asked To Play Every Minute By Users On Alexa, Creates History Becoming The Most Searched TV Show

So, it was recently released in Amazon’s fire tv streaming trends for 2021 that Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has ranked the most searched show on the OTT platform. It was noted that users have asked Alexa to play the sitcom once every minute, making it reach the number one spot.

Considering this, we can confirm that Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah does enjoy a huge fanbase in India. On 11th August 2016, the show managed to even bag one of the most prestigious titles as it entered the Guinness Book of World records as the “Current longest-running TV sitcom.”

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: New Dayaben Found & She's 'More Dayaben' Than Disha Vakani Herself - Video Inside

Her voice is really same as Disha

Last edited:
they can make ep on popatlal going to gym or being inspired while watching south dub movie of ravi teja looking similar he decides to change his personality or dressing style like actor or style - start thinking o becoming a actor starting a vlog video , though even definitely they would need new characters yo make interesting episodes or perspectives.

Genuinely watching GPL 3 for the first time on youtube. It's much better cricket than what's on the other channel. 😂
It’s very sad that GPL was not brought back after its third and final season in 2014. A golden period for TMKOC. Babita Blasters vs Daya Dandiya Devils and Jetha ke Jaanbaaz vs Mehta ke Maharathi. How I miss the simple days! :cf2:

It’s very sad that GPL was not brought back after its third and final season in 2014. A golden period for TMKOC. Babita Blasters vs Daya Dandiya Devils and Jetha ke Jaanbaaz vs Mehta ke Maharathi. How I miss the simple days! :cf2:
Meanwhile Bindass Bhide and Jabardast Jetha deserved a pay off.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock