Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

No one can replace the old one . His acting skills were just next level 👇🏻
Ghanshyam Nayak’s knowledge of English, faithfulness and relationship with Bagha and Jethalal has always been one of my favourite things about TMKOC. Whenever I search for TMKOC on YouTube I always search for Nattu Kaka/Bagha. It has been nearly nine months since he left us. The replacement has massive shoes to fill, as in the case of Kavi Kumar Azad (Hathi)’s demise four years ago.

I think nirmal soni in place of kavi kumar azad, New Anjali mehta in place of Neha Mehta, New Roshan singh sodhi in place of Gurchanran Sodhi all doing well. Its the story for which people still watch TMKOC which is detoriating day by day otherwise main charecter jethalal , champaklal, popotlal, bhide was always there to entertain

Inflation and gas prices are it's highest. Don't see any mention of either nowadays. Old episodes covered common people related issues a lot until 2014 General Elections. Even the characters seems to have gotten richer. Just look at thier houses. Bhide who use to take walks and rides bus. Owns a Vespa.

Inflation and gas prices are it's highest. Don't see any mention of either nowadays. Old episodes covered common people related issues a lot until 2014 General Elections. Even the characters seems to have gotten richer. Just look at thier houses. Bhide who use to take walks and rides bus. Owns a Vespa.
If you have noticed, the day the Congress government gone and BJP government came to power, since then they have stopped blaming the government for any of the mentioned things. They also started receiving government recognition/awards from various ministers including the Prime Minister.

Note: I am not trying to give it a political angle but it indeed looks like they are somehow politically influenced and hence the change in script.

Now a days either they drag a storyline or just trying to fill in the time to achieve their target of 19-22mins. I feel the passion they used to have in past are seen very less.

If you have noticed, the day the Congress government gone and BJP government came to power, since then they have stopped blaming the government for any of the mentioned things. They also started receiving government recognition/awards from various ministers including the Prime Minister.

Note: I am not trying to give it a political angle but it indeed looks like they are somehow politically influenced and hence the change in script.
Obviously why would someome try to take Panga from the ruling party . Though before 2014 ,Congress was ruling but IMO ,They were not as strong as BJP .

Last edited:
I think Taarak Mehta will telecast for 20 more years easily . Instead of stretching it , they should have started a new series ( which definitely won't be happening ) coz now it is not bearable. Better they end this and start telecasting from Episode 1 . In this way , they can stretch TMKOC Again for 10-15 more years as they are doing it currently and audience might start watching again although it is available on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock