Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Interestingly, in real life, Kiran and Nayak had a long friendship, dating back to their initial years in the theatre industry. Commenting on the same, Kiran Bhatt told IANS, "It's almost like the old Nattu Kaka is bringing in the new Nattu Kaka and I am glad to be doing the role of my dear friend Ghanshyam. It is a very emotional role for me and I hope to do justice to the role Ghanshyam excelled in, ever since the beginning."

may be its due to not having proper story tmkoc makers tried hard not to say anything related to price impact or inflation news - it was said in a casual manner . earlier episodes when they usually used to criticize they had good storyline and comedy was their it didn't felt the story was forced . from 2016 or 2017 their story started becoming more forced and less comedic kind of repetitive which might have made main characters to leave the show at that time internet- movies were blamed for some scene depiction people demanding boycott or protest against movies due to it they didn't want their show to get affected .

frankly I do want them to bring back comedic relatability in storyline in coming episodes

Last edited:
less comedic kind of repetitive which might have made main characters to leave the show
Imo that can be true for Taarak mehta (Shailesh Lodha). Other main characters left show for different reasons like Daya and Sodhi for family reasons, Anjali for conflict with team, Tapu (Bhavya) for career.
Not sure Tapu (Raj) is still in show or not.

According to reports, auditions for the new Tapu have begun. There were rumours of Raj Anadkat quitting the show in December last year. But, it looks like he has finally bid adieu to the show.

Speaking about Raj Anadkat quitting TMKOC to Pinkvilla, actor Mandar Chandwadkar, who plays Atmaram Bhide on the show, said, "As artists, we don't know if he has quit the show but he had some health issues due to which he hasn't been shooting for the past few days. I haven't seen him on the set.

DS6sNVY.png

Source

want comedy in new episode?
watch from 13:40

want comedy in new episode?
watch from 13:40
I saw an ad that your favorite shows from SET and SAB have a new destination from July 4th - 6th. Than ad ended with Sony Liv. So content is moving away from MX Player?

You know what? I’m not happy with this announcement. Instead of trying to stretch the number of episodes and break YRKKH’s record of 3780 (which most likely they will) I would much rather they brought it to a happy ending because so many people from the main cast have left. New Daya, new Natu Kaka and later new Taarak Mehta and Tapu are not likely to resonate with viewers like the old ones did.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock