Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Aishwariya Sakhuja is now new Daya Ben. I think real competitor of munmun dutta in terms of boldness.
In an interview , she said that she did appeared for screen test , did audition too but makers didn't confirmed her yet. Usually they get confirmation called after selection after 2-3days but almost two week passed, no confirmation call yet.

This is a new low for TMKOC. They created a storyline just for promotion of Byjus like platform called Physics Wallah. Shame that it has come to this now.

boo-tomatoes.gif

I wanna know the episode number of this clip.
I have been trying to find this episode since a long time but haven't been able to find it.
Can anyone let me know which episode is this?
Source

No one noticed that today is TMKOC’s 14th birthday. Regardless of all the negative developments that have taken place recently, this is a show that remains dear to the hearts of crores of Indians. Also, even though Sony Sab is no longer dependent on TMKOC alone, it is still the flagship property of the channel. Let’s wish our beloved TMKOC a very happy birthday! :cheers:

Source

No one noticed that today is TMKOC’s 14th birthday. Regardless of all the negative developments that have taken place recently, this is a show that remains dear to the hearts of crores of Indians. Also, even though Sony Sab is no longer dependent on TMKOC alone, it is still the flagship property of the channel. Let’s wish our beloved TMKOC a very happy birthday! :cheers:

Source
Tarak Mehta is still in poster means ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock