Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,247
  • Views Views: Views 190,715
Who is more expensive to have as a relative Sundar or Dr. Haathi?

As much as I find Tapu Sena cringy. I agree with Tapu that Aachar is Desh Ka Dushman. Pickles are Enemy Of The State. You won't believe number of times I have been victimized by Aachar. Just imagine having to eat Roti without Bhaji (Fries). My soul dies when I see that.

Last edited:
Accidentally watched last night episode while switching channels. Saw that they changed Taraak Mehta himself. I don't even know how they can continue this.

Accidentally watched last night episode while switching channels. Saw that they changed Taraak Mehta himself. I don't even know how they can continue this.
Show can't continue with absence of 3 major characters. So, they have to bring one replacement.

I am also not watching new episodes.

Gonna be tough for the makers to continue with new faces of main characters

You know why the Rashik couple left Gokuldham Society. It was Champaklal who caused him to bankruptcy by selling all his shares in loss. Poor people had to move back to their village. This is some long term storytelling.

You know why the Rashik couple left Gokuldham Society. It was Champaklal who caused him to bankruptcy by selling all his shares in loss. Poor people had to move back to their village. This is some long term storytelling.
Seriously?:skd:

Back
Top Bottom