Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,247
  • Views Views: Views 190,714
Bjkwvwr.png

Ok 👍
Either way it's not a good thing to flirt with someone's wife. If somebody did iit to your wife. You wouldn't like it.

Nothing makes me happier than Sab skipping comedy episode for singing dancing episodes. Who doesn't want to watch Bhide and Jethalal dancing over arguing? 😒

What you think, this time Popatlal gets married?
Source

I am asking this because Asit Modi said that this year there will be some major changes in the show -
Source
(watch this video from 14.00)

The show is falling like a house of cards. It’s best that it stops soon to protect its reputation. In one recent promo I could not identify anyone except Jethalal, Champaklal, Babita and Bhide. Characters like Taarak have changed beyond recognition, and on the other hand they haven’t brought back Daya for 5 years.

In my opinion they should allow their cast members to do any other work in between. Because Shailesh Lodha (former Taarak Mehta) quit the show because of only these agreements. They could give him break of 5 to 6 months for his poetry show. If they can wait for Daya for 5 years, why they couldn't wait for Shailesh Lodha and even many other actors.

(Little bit offtopic 😅) As we saw in Baalveer Returns, Timnaasa left the show for Big Boss for few months and came back again to the show and the show gained more trp at that time.

I think TMKOC's team should do amendments in their contract policies with the cast.

Back
Top Bottom