Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

So it's Sankranti on Sunday. 🙂
8uIF07e.jpg

Asit Kumarr Modi: "I wanted a fresh and innocent face for the character of Bawri and we luckily found what we were looking for. She has also promised commitment to the show."

"Our show is the most loved show by the audience, and we need to fulfill their expectations. I am sure that they will love Bawri, played by Navina Wadekar."

"She is enthusiastic and understands the brand 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'. We have auditioned so many talents and selected her," he concluded.

FmVsVsFaUAAQdI6
FmVsUvSaEAE8rou
FmVyPurakAA8tYQ
FmVn9hMaEAAewpV

Last edited:
Asit Kumarr Modi: "I wanted a fresh and innocent face for the character of Bawri and we luckily found what we were looking for. She has also promised commitment to the show."

"Our show is the most loved show by the audience, and we need to fulfill their expectations. I am sure that they will love Bawri, played by Navina Wadekar."

"She is enthusiastic and understands the brand 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'. We have auditioned so many talents and selected her," he concluded.

FmVsVsFaUAAQdI6
FmVsUvSaEAE8rou
FmVyPurakAA8tYQ
FmVn9hMaEAAewpV
The actress playing Bawri was also seen earlier in TMKOC.
And, then, viewers were commenting that she was perfect for the role of Bawri. 😅
Source

By watching coming up next of the episode 3672 (video not uploaded yet on YT by Sab tv), Ghost story is about to begin in TMKOC. But, I think, it will be some work of Tapu Sena.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock