Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Maybe changes of TMKOC old episodes on SAB HD
No, because it will look ugly, that on high definition 16:9 channel, you are showing 4:3 picture stretched to 16:9. On SD channels, it is understandable, but showing it on HD, will definitely impact the quality. And, in past whenever they showed some clips of past moments, like, in the episodes where the celebrated the milestones they crossed, they simply put tmkoc logo or vertical banners of tmkoc theme on black bars on the sides of 4:3 screens on Sab HD.

No, because it will look ugly, that on high definition 16:9 channel, you are showing 4:3 picture stretched to 16:9. On SD channels, it is understandable, but showing it on HD, will definitely impact the quality. And, in past whenever they showed some clips of past moments, like, in the episodes where the celebrated the milestones they crossed, they simply put tmkoc logo or vertical banners of tmkoc theme on black bars on the sides of 4:3 screens on Sab HD.
I dont think it will look ugly because Star Plus HD also aired their very old shows with very good quality & in 4:3 ratio (2001-10 shows) & TMKOC was started in 2008.

I dont think it will look ugly because Star Plus HD also aired their very old shows with very good quality & in 4:3 ratio (2001-10 shows) & TMKOC was started in 2008.
Star Plus has their original videos of their shows. And Sony Sab has the videos that have channel logo and credits pre-applied.

Does anyone remember that Sunderlal promised Jetha that he will bring Daya in 3 months i.e. till Diwali ?
And, according to the stories in past 1-2 years, for Goculdham society, 1 week for us means one day for them. So by calculating 3 months according to them, 🤔🤔🤔🤔🧐🧐, it will be around 1 year and 9 months. So, for them Daya will come after 3 months but for us it is around 2 years.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone remember that Sunderlal promised Jetha that he will bring Daya in 3 months i.e. till Diwali ?
Sundar is the biggest fraudster this country has produced as far as fictional shows are concerned. He is right up there with Harshad Mehta. I have never understood why Daya adores him, Tapu admires him and Champak encourages him. Sundar is the real definition of Doglapan.

Champak somewhat hates sundar only because of his behaviour & money issues with Tapu ke Papa.
Daya also knows all things but still love his brother.
Champak silently tolerates Sundar but Tapu will always choose his Mama and Mummy over his Papa. Look at the Ahmedabad election episodes and you will understand that when Sundar comes into the picture, it is Jethalal versus the rest of his family, except Champak who is neutral. All Sundar-related tracks, be it Jalsa Party or any loan scheme, begin with Jethalal having to pay Sundar’s taxi fare.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock