Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Cross-posting from the Shark Tank thread. Courtesy @Deep Mody bhai.

I think it is important to post it in the TMKOC thread because there are many people here who follow TMKOC and not Shark Tank. That aside, I really think many of the sharks and entrepreneurs can really learn from Jethalal’s baniya dimag. :smile2:

Source

Guys, today I took a very big decision 🥺. I stopped watching latest episodes (at 8:30 pm) of TMKOC. From last 2 or 3 months, I was watching only 3 to 4 minutes by fast forwarding the episode for knowing the story that what is going on in the show. But today, I realize that watching a whole story together in repeat episodes whole day is much better than daily one twist in 20 minutes 🥹.

but it’s time to end show…
I think, the exit of Shailesh Lodha and other cast and crew members leaving TMKOC because they know that the show is very close to its exit.
But how it will go off air. It is performing well on TRP charts. Shows like Kapil Sharma Show and others are still behind this.
The makers should move the show to Sat and Sun only and should provide the whole story within these 2 days only or maximum 4 days. This will provide much time to story writers and definitely the quality will increase and will give tough competition to other shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock