Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Also why Iyer doesn't call Jethalal ghatia or dhokla?
There was one show R.K. Laxman Ki Duniya which was mostly modelled on TMKOC. It was actually the show that drew me to Sony Sab in the first place in 2011. When it ended on my birthday in 2013, I started to watch TMKOC.

In that show there is one fellow Bakulesh (not as dhokhebaaz as Sundarlal, but has a habit of doubling vowels, like dollar = dol-l-lar) and a dwarf Tamil fellow Mammootty. They are both in love with Pujaji (like Babitaji). Mammootty calls Bakulesh gatiya and Bakulesh calles Mammootty idliwala.

The characters of that show have very unimaginative names at times. Mammootty’s sister is Rajni and Rajni’s husband is D.V.D. Pillai. Asha and Lata are the daughters of the main Gujju couple.

R.K. Laxman Ki Duniya
FPQsvzN.gif

There was one show R.K. Laxman Ki Duniya which was mostly modelled on TMKOC. It was actually the show that drew me to Sony Sab in the first place in 2011. When it ended on my birthday in 2013, I started to watch TMKOC.

In that show there is one fellow Bakulesh (not as dhokhebaaz as Sundarlal, but has a habit of doubling vowels, like dollar = dol-l-lar) and a dwarf Tamil fellow Mammootty. They are both in love with Pujaji (like Babitaji). Mammootty calls Bakulesh gatiya and Bakulesh calles Mammootty idliwala.

The characters of that show have very unimaginative names at times. Mammootty’s sister is Rajni and Rajni’s husband is D.V.D. Pillai. Asha and Lata are the daughters of the main Gujju couple.
Use to refer to Tiger as Tee-ger. 🤣

I watched all shows of Sab. I watch shows you won't even hear name of some shows. Be it ManiBen.Com, Jugni Chali Jallandar, Gun Wale Dhulaniya Le Jainge, Mrs. Tendulkar, Chidiya Ghare, Office Office, FIR, Lapataganj and many other shows. The only show I didn't like was Balveer which is ironic because it is the second most popular show of SAB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock