Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,283
  • Views Views: Views 194,170
In that show there is one fellow Bakulesh (not as dhokhebaaz as Sundarlal, but has a habit of doubling vowels, like dollar = dol-l-lar) and a dwarf Tamil fellow Mammootty. They are both in love with Pujaji (like Babitaji). Mammootty calls Bakulesh gatiya and Bakulesh calles Mammootty idliwala.
In alternate universe Mammootty kidnapped Jethalal once. I have timestamped it Jetha roasting him. 😂
Source

Use to refer to Tiger as Tee-ger. 🤣

I watched all shows of Sab. I watch shows you won't even hear name of some shows. Be it ManiBen.Com, Jugni Chali Jallandar, Gun Wale Dhulaniya Le Jainge, Mrs. Tendulkar, Chidiya Ghare, Office Office, FIR, Lapataganj and many other shows. The only show I didn't like was Balveer which is ironic because it is the second most popular show of SAB.
Pritam Pyaare aur woh, Gutur Gu, Bhootwala serial, Jeannie aur Juju, Main Kab Saas banoongi, Malegaon ka Chintu, Sajan re jhoot mat bolo..& many more..Ahhh, I just want to go back at that golden time.

Pritam Pyaare aur woh, Gutur Gu, Bhootwala serial, Jeannie aur Juju, Main Kab Saas banoongi, Malegaon ka Chintu, Sajan re jhoot mat bolo..& many more..Ahhh, I just want to go back at that golden time.
Yeah, no matter what anyone says Sab TV just sucks. It use to be a pure comedy channel except for Sunday's when they got old movies. I hated those. This is so sad that we don't have one Hindi comedy movie or GEC channel.

From this week, some best episodes are coming in TMKOC. This came to know from this promo
Source

(Hey Tatar Tatar Tatar Tatar Tatar .......) 😂😂🤣🤣
As I am a very old viewer of TMKOC, this is definitely a dream because in real life, Sonu will never jealous like this.
TMKOC makers are producing mini "What-If" series like Marvel. First in Tappu's wedding, another in Jetha robbed banks and went to Sanorita Island, another was Tappu's iconic dialogue scene Ae Bhindi Chup , and many more.

Me to Sony Pal and Sony Sab when I see any episodes after 2012 airing.
8m4MmbC.jpg

That's all. Tapu is only her bf (best friend 🤭). Sonu was upset because she thought that Tapu had a new friend and he forgot his Sena.
Source

Overall, mind blowing episodes after a very long time. But we need these type of mini stories more that last only for 3-4 days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom