Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,283
  • Views Views: Views 194,147
I think it could make something good if it ditches the rhymes and games and focuses on its "Tarak metha ka chota chasma(TMKCC)". I seen its few episodes It's nice when you see characters appearing in serials as cartoons.

I think it could make something good if it ditches the rhymes and games and focuses on its "Tarak metha ka chota chasma(TMKCC)". I seen its few episodes It's nice when you see characters appearing in serials as cartoons.
Instead of focusing on other things, they should focus on the stories of their parent show TMKOC. As we watching the episodes, they only trying to make their story lengthy. If they know that they cannot make good stories 6 days a week, then follow Baalveer3 strategy of 2 days a week.

Instead of focusing on other things, they should focus on the stories of their parent show TMKOC. As we watching the episodes, they only trying to make their story lengthy. If they know that they cannot make good stories 6 days a week, then follow Baalveer3 strategy of 2 days a week.
Bro, Everything has an end, and I think the end of Tmkoc is near. So, I don't want to focus on that. He has a huge team, he can concentrate on cartoon series if he wants. And anyway, people working in cartoon series will not contribute in Tmkoc. And there is no need of tmkoc artist also because it will be made of graphics.

then follow Baalveer3 strategy of 2 days a week.
Bro, If he knows how to make good stories, he will make them even 6 days a week. And Balveer has a lot of graphics heavy and editing work so he is taking 2 days a week not because of shooting and story righting. Tmkoc doesn't have that much graphics heavy work. Tmkoc team knows that if they telecast only 2 days a week, then the artistes who are left will also leave. Because the shooting of two days will be done in two days only, then the actors will stay at home and when they stay at home then they will get offers of more shows.

Last edited:
😅😅 True.
pDJYhrz.jpg

Jethalal is such a sad man. The man use to have a hot crush, two wives and even a con working for him falling for him. Now he has nobody. Sad lonely man.

Back
Top Bottom