Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Is Dilip Joshi going to quit the show?
I think no🤔
4MrCyYt.jpg

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah officially enters teenage today! It started 13 years ago! :cheers: :kiss2:

On a different note, since I recently started to watch Friends, I thought of some comparisons between characters of the two based on certain attributes. This does not mean in any way that the characters are entirely similar. @iDJ and @Prithi Deb bros correct me if I am wrong:
  • Chandler = Jethalal (comic timing, sarcastic remarks, everyman)
  • Joey = Popatlal (dim-witted but lovable, dates many girls but unsuccessful)
  • Ross = Iyer (scientist, practical, often a jerk)
  • Rachel = Babita (the hottest one, beauty with brains)
  • Phoebe = Madhvi?? (underrated, quirky, creative)
  • Monica = Anjali (control freak if nothing else) :lol:

Totally agree about Jethalal being Chandler, Ross being Iyer and Monica and Anjali are perfect because of their OCD. Don't agree a bit about Popatlal being Joey. @JollyLNB bro. Meanwhile I am interested to know who would you pick as Janice. Daya?

Don't agree a bit about Popatlal being Joey. @JollyLNB bro. Meanwhile I am interested to know who would you pick as Janice. Daya?
Janice as Daya would be great because of her (Daya in particular) funny, quirky personality. Who would you suggest for Joey? Is Rachel = Babita a good match?

Janice as Daya would be great because of her (Daya in particular) funny, quirky personality. Who would you suggest for Joey? Is Rachel = Babita a good match?
I don't see anyone in TMKOC pull off Joey and Rachel.

Do you see that grumpy old man as Popatlal? You know the one who keeps poking.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock