Taken a new Tata Sky HD Connection

Please don't forget that we are discussing about HD channels.
Some body may list out the TRUE Hd cahnnels , its providers and compare in a nutshell instead of posting that some channel is providing/ not providing XYZ channel and so on....
*True HD channel like StarGold telecast non HD content late in the night till morning.

soorya_g said:
Please don't forget that we are discussing about HD channels.
Some body may list out the TRUE Hd cahnnels , its providers and compare in a nutshell instead of posting that some channel is providing/ not providing XYZ channel and so on....
*True HD channel like StarGold telecast non HD content late in the night till morning.

Because not all movies are shot by HD camera.

Movies r shot in HD prints bt channels don't have it, eg- Sony has only latest movies - released after 2011 in HD, while zee has oldest of oldest movies like deewar in HD

rohank3 said:
Movies r shot in HD prints bt channels don't have it, eg- Sony has only latest movies - released after 2011 in HD, while zee has oldest of oldest movies like deewar in HD

Are oldest of old movies shot in HD camera with Dolby surround sound ? I don't think so :huh
May be these films are up scaled to HD not true Hd( such as Discovery HD or Star cricket HD broadcast true HD content)

Tata Sky will always be better as they dont provide dont useless regional content in their packs. Two Regional Packs free - choose as you like. Dont have the other ones. What is the use of having Mi Marathi, PTC Punjabi, DD -Girnar etc when I dont understand the language ?

Bishnu15 said:
Tata Sky will always be better as they dont provide dont useless regional content in their packs. Two Regional Packs free - choose as you like. Dont have the other ones. What is the use of having Mi Marathi, PTC Punjabi, DD -Girnar etc when I dont understand the language ?

I think DishTV and D2h want us to know all language so that we can enjoy all their channels(almost 300+) in different languages.
:D:D

Most of South Indians doesn't watch Hindi GEC, news and movies... So why all this channels in packages..??

rohank3 said:
Need not be. Star Movies also telecast old movies . Have ever seen stretched pics as in StarGold (late night).

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
Most of South Indians doesn't watch Hindi GEC, news and movies... So why all this channels in packages..??

This is what I am talking about. They should remove those channels from base pack and provide as free regional pack which you may or may not subscribe. What's the point of having large no of channels if you don't understand the language ? Ultimately it will just be a number as hardly any one like to watch such a channel whose language he/she don't understand.

That's why bishnu is searching and counting bengali feeds on info and cartoon channels.

Which help him to choose ts over sun direct.

Also few mwmber expeacting more tamil feed on some english channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock