Taken a new Tata Sky HD Connection

Even though old films are made on 35mm/70mm films, their resolution would be equivalent to 1080p if not 4k. These films have to be digitised at higher resolution and thats lot of work and money. At max we have 420p digital copies of the old films and i don't think the studios or broadcasters have any incentives to get them converted to HD format. hollywood movies even 25 year old films are really good on HD as they invest in HD digitisation and also their master print quality was good and well preserved.

dipayan said:
Are oldest of old movies shot in HD camera with Dolby surround sound ? I don't think so :huh
May be these films are up scaled to HD not true Hd( such as Discovery HD or Star cricket HD broadcast true HD content)

me_saket said:
That's why bishnu is searching and counting bengali feeds on info and cartoon channels.

Which help him to choose ts over sun direct.

Also few mwmber expeacting more tamil feed on some english channels.

Tata Sky also porvides Bangla Feed.

ifl channels in ts get converted into mpeg4 then ts can addition of 160 sd channels or 50 hd channels , also they may get 12 transponders frm gsat 10 frm this also they can add 450 sd channels or 120 hd , tatasky is frm tata company but its not frm cheap airtel , videocon.so in future tatasky can add 650 sd channels or 200 hd chnls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock