Talk with West Bengal Head

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I had a chat with SUN DTH'S West Bengal Head. As my Long Duration Pack is expiring in coming months I asked him any new North Indian Channels coming or else I am dropping it. He said the following things:
1. New North Indian Channels will be coming but on April 2013, on the new financial year. As TRAI can't give TPS in mid year, it can only give new TPS on a new financial year which begins on April 2013.
2. CNBC Awaaz and IBN Lokmat will be replaced by two new channels which will be informed to customers through Info Channel 001.
3. IPL will be available 100% sure.
4. By April 2013 8 to 10 New North Channels will be added.
5. Subhavaartha TV, new Devotional Channel will be added very soon on all base packs.
6. Same genre of Channels will be replaced by same genre of channels. CNBC Awaaz which is a Hindi Business News Channel will be replaced by another Business News Channel, it may be either Hindi or English. IBN Lokmat, being a Marathi Channel will be replaced by another Marathi Channel.
7. Finally, he told me to be patient and keep using SUN DTH as more channels are coming for Bengal in the Bengali New Year.

Guys please be patient and wait a little bit more ...............

4. By April 2013 8 to 10 New North Channels will be added.
Funny Talk.:D:shy

See Mahesh whatever he told me I said to you. I did not concoct it got me Mahesh.

Bishnu15 said:
See Mahesh whatever he told me I said to you. I did not concoct it got me Mahesh.

What you mean?I don't understand.

I meant to say that Mahesh that I did not make up any stories. Whatever I wrote was told by West Bengal head only. Now lets wait and watch.

i dnt think, TPs allotment is based on financial year.if any dth operator requires space, they can get the tps frm corresponding satellites.for that they have to take permisson frm space centre.(its my openion only.sory if its wrong)

dinesh19 said:
i dnt think, TPs allotment is based on financial year.if any dth operator requires space, they can get the tps frm corresponding satellites.for that they have to take permisson frm space centre.(its my openion only.sory if its wrong)

Yeah u may be right. I even dont know this what the person told me I told u guys. By the way which DTH r u using ?

One change I can see is that removal of Star Pravah from all base packs. Any other changes ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock