Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Chiyaan Vikram 's upcoming movie Cobra Satellite rights with Kalaignar Tv

NUdrpgU.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Billa 2 coming Sunday 9.30 pm on sun tv

Have u ever observed that except viswasam other films of ajith arent getting prime time slots even in ktv including mankatha ? Though mankatha sometimes receive prime time slots in ktv.

Billa 2 coming Sunday 9.30 pm on sun tv

Have u ever observed that except viswasam other films of ajith arent getting prime time slots even in ktv including mankatha ? Though mankatha sometimes receive prime time slots in ktv.
Bro other networks like Jaya TV who has Vedalam, Yennai Arindhaal and Arrambam always air on prime time mostly. Also Viswasam and Veeram are TRP busters for Sun TV that's why they are aired on prime time

Isari Ganesh is not friendly with Stalin
they even acquired Khushbu's Aranmanai 3.
Prince and T66 producers are Telugu so they will sell to broadcasters who will agree for both rights
Isari Ganesh is not friendly with Stalin
Only AK62 has chances
I don't think these matter big for Kalaignar TV and money doesn't matter when producer deal satellite rights with Kalaignar TV, I still remember they aired March/April months Long ads of Ishari Ganesh/Vels University.

Last edited:
I don't understand what Kalaignar Tv is doing . They have acquired so many movies but they are not premiereing any one . Only focussing on serials 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't understand what Kalaignar Tv is doing . They have acquired so many movies but they are not premiereing any one . Only focussing on serials 🤷🏻‍♂️
Waiting for Festival. Even Sun TV does that they are not Vijay TV. 15th August will have Mahaan premiere that is fixed. Rest others no idea

Soon upcoming festival season we will new movies bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock