Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Waiting for Festival. Even Sun TV does that they are not Vijay TV. 15th August will have Mahaan premiere that is fixed. Rest others no idea
I think you forgot that RRR On Vijay TV, definitely this time RRR Premiere prime Time on 15th August.

I don't understand what Kalaignar Tv is doing . They have acquired so many movies but they are not premiereing any one . Only focussing on serials 🤷🏻‍♂️
This year jail was the only film that kalaignar tv premiered in normal weekend however other films were premiered only in festivals. I assume channel is waiting for festivals to premiere their films.

Sun TV heavily invested on movie production, even they have money to Acquire movies but not possible in front of Kalaignar TV game, it's not like bollywood movies Satellite Rights acquisition.

This year they did not. Why not possible . Sun TV can easily beat Kalaignar Tv if they want
moreover Sun, Vijay TV and Zee tamil offers more money than Kalaignar TV, due to inner politics production house forcefully sold Satellite Rights to Kalaignar TV. If you watched Sivakarthikeyan's Don movie understand who bagged satellite Rights before and later forcefully moves Satellite to Kalaignar TV.

Don't be surprised if Vijay's Varisu, Sivakarthikeyan upcoming movies and every big movies goes to Kalaignar.
Sun TV can easily beat Kalaignar Tv if they want
they can beat, But Sun TV already trapped under Red Giant/Kalaignar TV.

moreover Sun, Vijay TV and Zee tamil offers more money than Kalaignar TV, due to inner politics production house forcefully sold Satellite Rights to Kalaignar TV. If you watched Sivakarthikeyan's Don movie understand who bagged satellite Rights before and later forcefully moves Satellite to Kalaignar TV.

Don't be surprised if Vijay's Varisu, Sivakarthikeyan upcoming movies and every big movies goes to Kalaignar.

they can beat, But Sun TV already trapped under Red Giant/Kalaignar TV.
Don was with Zee Tamil earlier as far as I know . Don't know what Politics is going on because this is the first time I am seeing, Kalaignar gaining movies by movies as if they have a factory of movies whereas Sun TV is sitting idle. Usually things are just the opposite 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock