Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Don was with Zee Tamil earlier as far as I know . Don't know what Politics is going on because this is the first time I am seeing, Kalaignar gaining movies by movies as if they have a factory of movies whereas Sun TV is sitting idle. Usually things are just the opposite 🤷🏻‍♂️
No bro inside don movie complete full of promotions of sun pictures and sun tv ..!

Don was with Zee Tamil earlier as far as I know . Don't know what Politics is going on because this is the first time I am seeing, Kalaignar gaining movies by movies as if they have a factory of movies whereas Sun TV is sitting idle. Usually things are just the opposite 🤷🏻‍♂️
No, actually Sun Acquired the rights just watch Second half of the Movie.

I guess Sun will be acquiring some movies till then. The Rathna Kumar Santhanam movie may be one of it as well. Let's wait
Already sun TV concentrating to buy new movies , soon sun TV will get upcoming new movies rights..

Correction , humiliated Sun TV to buy average movies coz of Dirty Polutucs
Both Sun TV and Kalaignar TV from same family. Currently Star Vijay better than Sun TV in movie acquisition, Star Vijay holds amazing blockbusters Satellite Rights in last 8 months movies like Maanaadu, Pushpa, FIR, RRR and Vikram.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock