Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

amarnathkvk said:
Yea eagarly waiting to see First Live reality shows of Sun tv:sp:sp.
Creating History :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

I Had Seen The Last Live Show On Sun TV 2 Years Back..Nadaswaram Live...

Then Today Only:eek:hya:luv:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Too much break in the live show:dodgy

Today sun news will be telecasted or not EPG shows News will come at 7:shy

amarnathkvk said:
Too much break in the live show:dodgy

Today sun news will be telecasted or not EPG shows News will come at 7:shy

Videocon D2H EPG was not saying about News but currently News is being shown. And I noticed that the advertisements in between the live show are been shown in 16:9 ratio in Sun TV HD. I noticed the difference between Sun TV SD and Sun TV HD for the same advertisements. You can see difference only if the advertisement was shot in 16:9 ratio. But later during news, the advertisements are again in old format. i.e. compressed to 4:3 and then stretched to 16:9.

amarnathkvk said:
@Sadiq bro do you think they are telecasting live event:huh

Why bro, why are you asking like this? It looks like live event only as I am seeing live bloopers :)

Sadiq said:
Why bro, why are you asking like this? It looks like live event only as I am seeing live bloopers :)

yea :D I too saw the anchors stopped while speaking,without knowing what to do next. I am asking because what will they do in the event place when news is being telecasting :huh.

amarnathkvk said:
yea :D I too saw the anchors stopped while speaking,without knowing what to do next. I am asking because what will they do in the event place when news is being telecasting :huh.

They will prepare for running the show without bloopers. Even now there is a blooper at the time when posting this post. No audio..

Sadiq said:
They will prepare for running the show without bloopers. Even now there is a blooper at the time when posting this post. No audio..

oh :tup bro thanks. Yea there was no audio for few sec :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock