Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

From Saturday onwards Vijay TV Serials Timing Changed
Bhagyalakshmi Mon - Sat @ 8.30 PM
Bharathi Kanamma Mon - Sat @ 9 PM

Stopped watching Chithi2 and Roja one hour episodes. The one hour (42 minutes in Sunnxt) episodes are very much boring and trying to push non-salable serials.
Just cool bro no one is compelling individuals to watch a particular program if you bored just skip it bro cool bro 😊

Just cool bro no one is compelling individuals to watch a particular program if you bored just skip it bro cool bro 😊
I wish this non-satisfaction to reach the content producers. Otherwise even after six months the serials are not going to move an inch, I am damn sure.

I wish this non-satisfaction to reach the content producers. Otherwise even after six months the serials are not going to move an inch, I am damn sure.
Appreciating your feedback but if you want to convey the same if you could you may reach out with the producers contact details or else with channels concern department here no use of telling our feedback its diffcult to reach them so you may contact directly 😊

Devi Adhiparasakthi timing changed to every Sunday 09 AM to 10 AM On Sun TV

Abhiyum Naanum starts Monday 06:30 PM(Monday to Saturday) on Sun TV

Anbe vaa and Kannana Kanne starts Nov 2 on sun TV

Anbe Vaa probably going to replace Nayagi Serial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock