"Tarang TV" Moved To Mpeg4 on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,230
Yes. I also heard that RDTV has best PQ. But due to less number of channel offerings, they are not being used by many.

So the fact is not the PQ or AQ. It is also the channels in addition to PQ and AQ..

I think as most of the channels are SD, DTH should have some mean to upscale SD channels in their HD STB so that viewer will experience better PQ. If RDTV STB has such feature then its PQ would be very good.

NinadG said:
I think as most of the channels are SD, DTH should have some mean to upscale SD channels in their HD STB so that viewer will experience better PQ. If RDTV STB has such feature then its PQ would be very good.
All Plasma/LCD HDTVs are fixed resolution displays. Therefore all SD signals are upscaled to be able to be displayed on the HD TV. The HD DTH set-top boxes also only output one set resolution and therefore all SD channels are upscaled before being output.

viswanath said:
dnt have more expectations that we have big addition tatasky never reach the user expectations they need money but not customer satisfaction day by day price will increase. for every thing they are charging bonus price increased but no channel increase and the PQ quality decreased very shame on tatasky will less they excepting more money from customers local dish have much PQ than tatasky viewing SD channels on big TV is horrible with tatasky frnds common let us make a complaint to CEO with mails from every one

I think TataSky Is a good seller ,few year back they sell their brand with Its Brand new Actve Service ( Amir Khan & Rancho AD ) At That Time, Now A Days I think they are more busy with Mobile TV Called Everywhere Tv Which Is their pilot project as per now , so just forget about customer just do what they want ,,,, Very Bad Strategy By TataSky , Indian Are Very Cool When Our Anger Begins , May be After DTH Portability They Will Learn Good Lesson That Not going to forget by them,, ,,,
Time Come Every One Throw out tatasky dish & install Other Dth , then they will just limited mobile & showing Mobile Tv to All.:D:D

Disadvantages Of Tata(Sky:
- Very Slow In Mpeg4 Migration
- Pic & Sound Quality Not Like Before It Was.
- Insat 4A Very Old Now , So Low Signal Quality.
- No News About GSAT 10 .
- All Other DTH Use less older satellite so they have good Signal Quality ,
Only Technology save as per now means Good Hardware , Erricson encoder save them some how , But Now Other DTH also moving to good hardware & better technology, So Tatasky will be Soon realize that there money making macine means We fool customer will teach them,
already growth of tatasky very slow in past few month that is a indicator for Tata(Sky.
-
:no:no:no:no:no Simply Say No To TataSky :no:no:no:no:no

I think PQ suffers a lot using heavy compression tech.
If TS is using good encoders others will not just seat & watch especially when digitisation is continuing. So we may see many changes every 3-4 months....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock