Discussion Tata Group in talks to buy 20% stake in Tata Play at $1 bn valuation: Report

Tata Play website after rebrand removed Disney part from 2022. Check the fact file in the site which only states Tata sons pvt ltd as parent company

Wikipedia anyone can edit, May be they are not up to date
But still Disney Holds 30% stake in Tata Play, they were to exit before IPO was out but same has been delayed and Tata is in the process of first buying 20% stake holding which Temasek owns in Tata Play

Mate, don’t drag those channels issue in this matter u mentioned about innovation and management and I mentioned the reasons
The same applies to every other operator it’s not exclusive for Tataplay when there is no sustainable business model, no profitable revenue,over regulation no body will show interest to innovate or to provide good management and all because it’s just plain waste
Even, mittal mentioned the same many times u know that very well i think
He clearly stated with this pricing and over regulations the business isn’t good

It’s not Tataplay or some other can u provide a single good innovation or management thing ur mentioning in any other dth operator

Don’t mention that template thing of airtel post
I am not making any fun just it’s a fact

There is only way reduce the regulations or to make it simple just remove that NTO rules

And let operators do their own deals and all if they want to stay in businesses they will do
It’s just useless statement from TRAi and supporters that NTO is good maybe in some aspects but this regulation of pricing is worst

I just answered ur question buddy, there ia nothing to be rattled or off topic. For every issue there is a solution, any company cannot simply overlook an important source of revenue just so ad to maintain its niche branding among premium audience.. . I strongly feel that Tata Play does not add multiple home channels and air tekeshopping ads as its team might be thinking that it will garner adverse / negative perception or response among its premium clientele as many big offices, hotels, clubs have Tata Play connection but this thinking needs to change as adding such home channels will help grow revenue, noone feels any obstruction or in negative sense about such channels being available.

Again Pre NTO regime had lot of issues which we have already discussed, i never want it to be back...
Had broadcasters implemented the TRAI 1.0/2.0 rules in right spirit then price increase or other such issues won't have com up but rather broadcasters + Big Operators have always disliked NTO rules as their profit margins shrunk bcoz people got right to opt for their select favourite channels despite the fact that pricing was kept high while many shifted to DD Free Dish and OTT bcoz of high pricing...had broadcasters been condident about their content then they would have kept pricing at rationale level thereby leaving upto viewers what they wish to subscribe to

I just answered ur question buddy, there ia nothing to be rattled or off topic. For every issue there is a solution, any company cannot simply overlook an important source of revenue just so ad to maintain its niche branding among premium audience.. . I strongly feel that Tata Play does not add multiple home channels and air tekeshopping ads as its team might be thinking that it will garner adverse / negative perception or response among its premium clientele as many big offices, hotels, clubs have Tata Play connection but this thinking needs to change as adding such home channels will help grow revenue, noone feels any obstruction or in negative sense about such channels being available.

Again Pre NTO regime had lot of issues which we have already discussed, i never want it to be back...
Had broadcasters implemented the TRAI 1.0/2.0 rules in right spirit then price increase or other such issues won't have com up but rather broadcasters + Big Operators have always disliked NTO rules as their profit margins shrunk bcoz people got right to opt for their select favourite channels despite the fact that pricing was kept high while many shifted to DD Free Dish and OTT bcoz of high pricing...had broadcasters been condident about their content then they would have kept pricing at rationale level thereby leaving upto viewers what they wish to subscribe to
Again ur saying samething
DTH operators aren’t ad sellers they just use ads as some revenue generator
and one thing as previously mentioned by other they know how to do business
If I say airtel need to ads everywhere possible is it good if u really interested in that hope u will send feedback to airtel team and as well as TataPlay team because u always mention this about airtel
hope airtel will add ads everywhere possible and be profitable DTH
if they succeed maybe tataplay may follow them

if u support TRAi rules that’s ur wish
let me give u an example what if some mad person became prime minister and created a rule like a family can’t spend more than 50 k is it ok for u?

same applies here capping max selling price is worst thing
if it is really good why trai not doing this for telecom and broadband as well
everybody knows why TRAI implemented this rules
if u really support same thing send suggestions to TRAI to regulate mobile broadband prices
mobile 300 , broadband 600 max price is best 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock