Discussion Tata Play Binge Smart TV app discussions

Sun NXT Not Available

But Showing On Plan Details
It is always case with binge bro.... Sun nxt only available in binge box or binge firestick.. It is not even available with mobile app...
And they always mentioned the same when we purchase binge packs

It is always case with binge bro.... Sun nxt only available in binge box or binge firestick.. It is not even available with mobile app...
And they always mentioned the same when we purchase binge packs

Yes Bro! Im Talking About Binge Box Only,,,,

Can't Find Sun NXT Contents

There is a difference in the super and Mega plans included OTT services as shown in the Binge mobile app and the one on the Android TV app. On the mobile they show 20 and 22 OTTs in Super and Mega plans respectively whereas on the Android TV app it shows 17 and 19 OTTs respectively. Voot select, Voot kids and Sun Nxt are missing in the Android TV app. But the content is still listed in the app, it just doesn't show the dedicated OTT section for these 3.
3BJ87bG.png

5Nv1S3x.jpg

It would've been better if Tata Binge plus was hosting all the content on their own servers like Airtel xstream is doing. The Binge plus app keeps redirecting to Disney Plus Hotstar, Zee5, Mx player TV, Voot etc to play their content. You still need to have all those apps installed on your device to view their content.

When I try playing content from Zee5 and Voot in the Android smartphone app of Binge plus it loads the dedicated apps rather than playing it in Binge. Is this a norm?
I thought this was the case only for Disney plus Hotstar content

Last edited:
When I try playing content from Zee5 and Voot in the Android smartphone app of Binge plus it loads the dedicated apps rather than playing it in Binge. Is this a norm?
Voot content used to open in the Tataplay binge app itself. Zee5 content used to open in the in-app browser. Now both are opening in the in-app browser. Maybe, if these apps are installed, now it's opening in the apps.

Now! That's How It's Getting Played Bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock