Discussion Airtel XStream Box vs Tata Play Binge+

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 11,353
Bro, one suggestion as you don't show any partiality I will suggest to use binge box and xstream box once and navigate the UI of both boxes thoroughly...
Because I can assure u binge box has better UI in every ascept when compared xstream box... Because I used both boxes...
1. Favorite channels setting is simple in binge box only missing is fav button on remote other than that everything is same as HD box...
But in airtel favourite channels system is worst there is no specific lcn... And no order of favourite channels..
2. In Binge we can navigate to the UI like app, content suggestions and all and channel still play in the background but in airtel if we want to see apps channels will be stopped... It is basic because people want a background noise and search for the Content they need to watch...
3. Binge box shows u recommendations and continue watching.... For suppose if I watch a match in prime video... Or something in the content suggestions it will sports related movies and all... There is nothing like this in xstream... (only shows content but based on what we watched...)
4. Binge box have suggestions like most watched channels... Live tv suggestions, record a show suggestions etc.,
5. Live tv through internet.., Internet TV

That's why I am saying binge plus is best in terms of Software....

In terms of hardware xstream, binge are not best they have their issues...

Combo packs are best in tataplay... Binge packs and netflix combos... Add on prime and all...

U are still saying airtel xstream is selling more.... Can u mention any official proof for that?
Because, Tata Play Is market leader and also in recent paytv subs. churn also it is not only the one lost subs.. Airtel also losed subs..
And still TataPlay Is Market Leader... With a good margin when compared to second dth operator (airtel)
Bro, again it is a suggestion use both boxes once u will feel surely binge box has better UI.. Which fills all the basic needs...
I currently use Airtel XStream Box, and none of these features are available.

When you said below lines it clearly shows your blind love for airtel or maybe you are airtel employee
"
Also by the way my parents already know channel numbers of their regularly watched channels and do not ever feel need to use favourite option.
"

Accept the facts!
1.)Tata play fav management is much superior as compared to airtel! (Dont highlight sd and hd boxes, we are discussing binge+ vs xtreme)

2.) The only music hd channel mtv beats HD missing in airtel .

3.) Jingalala offers of tataplay always better than airtel ..in airtel they give only their own channels .

4.) During rain outage, one can use internet to watch channels on tataplay but no option in airtel

For ott none is good!

Nice thread.
p6RsUD2.gif

When you said below lines it clearly shows your blind love for airtel or maybe you are airtel employee
"
Also by the way my parents already know channel numbers of their regularly watched channels and do not ever feel need to use favourite option.
"

Accept the facts!
1.)Tata play fav management is much superior as compared to airtel! (Dont highlight sd and hd boxes, we are discussing binge+ vs xtreme)

3.) Jingalala offers of tataplay always better than airtel ..in airtel they give only their own channels .

4.) During rain outage, one can use internet to watch channels on tataplay but no option in airtel

For ott none is good!
4) Not all channels are available to stream here.

5) For OTT Tata Play is clearly better. For ₹299 you are getting almost all OTT service. Curiosity Stream itself cost ₹450 a month.

"
"

Accept the facts!

For ott none is good!

I have accepted what is the truth. Already know that airtel digital tv has shortcomings but so does Tata Play. You telling me to be neutral which i already am since beginning, i request u to infact accept good / positive points about Airtel Digital TV rather than always being dismissive of the same and just projecting Tata Play as being better or the best

OTT offerings of Tata Play on it's bundle.
wbR6qbF.jpg

Yes, Tata Play and so their OTT pack costs more. Airtel XStream Premium OTT pack has just 1 variant at present which has 18 apps and costs just Rs. 149. Airtel is adding new apps to this OTT pack on regular basis and will soon add remaining missing apps as well as launch more variants of their XStream Premium OTT Pack

Yes, Tata Play and so their OTT pack costs more. Airtel XStream Premium OTT pack has just 1 variant at present which has 18 apps and costs just Rs. 149. Airtel is adding new apps to this OTT pack on regular basis and will soon add remaining missing apps as well as launch more variants of their XStream Premium OTT Pack
They have multiple plans starting from ₹59 bro. I think ₹175 is the best available bundle out there. All they need to do is add Sony Liv on same and charge ₹199. Even ₹59 is good if you watch Colors or Zee's shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock