Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,633
Can we watch youtube and free online contents without paying anything to Tata Sky ? Please reply experts...

As this box is 4K so did you notice any difference in picture quality on 4K tv over HD box?

Sideload Discovery+ App on TataSky Binge+ Box. Its Working Very Smoothly Without any problem for me.

Apk Download Link : easyupload.io

p6pyXJv.jpg

NhkXOm7.jpg

u5OG5AL.jpg

3iZjCR4.jpg

IlI2ORx.jpg

hnpbYMq.jpg

Im a tatasky hd with binge customer. If i upgrade to binge plus. Im also paid the subscription charges of binge 249/_rs. Recently im contacted the customer service. They told u should pay 249 compulsory. To upgrade to binge plus.. How to disconnect the binge.. Can i taken new binge plus connection with another rmn? Please suggest me guys...

.How to disable hdr video vivid mode in binge plus stb in my sony 4k tv.. Im reset stb & tv also. Picture didn't go to standard mode. They show only hdr video & hdr vivid..mode..previous im faced same issue in Airtel x stream box. Please help me...

I'm facing a strange issue with Favourites. I have added a few channels to favourites (for my other to use). The scenario is that
"We directly go to #900 and then keep going on for the channels. We had quite a few instances where, the channel we were watching is #903(or any favourite LCN) and when we change it to the next channel, it should go to 90*. But in my case, if I'm watching the channel for a while like 20+ minutes, and then we press the P+, it goes to the next channel in the original LCN.

This is getting annoying for my mother and she is complaining. Just wanted to check if anybody else has a fix before I go to CC.

I'm facing a strange issue with Favourites. I have added a few channels to favourites (for my other to use). The scenario is that
"We directly go to #900 and then keep going on for the channels. We had quite a few instances where, the channel we were watching is #903(or any favourite LCN) and when we change it to the next channel, it should go to 90*. But in my case, if I'm watching the channel for a while like 20+ minutes, and then we press the P+, it goes to the next channel in the original LCN.

This is getting annoying for my mother and she is complaining. Just wanted to check if anybody else has a fix before I go to CC.
Yes in my box too have this ...
I think This is a bug in Tatsky software itself.....I found in HD box too although rarely...In Bing+ box it's coming frequently...I am watching very less channels and have 10-12 channels in favourite list...So not much trouble for me..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock