Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,637
I've active Prime subscription with the same mobile number. If I upgrade to Binge+, will the 3M Prime subscription extends by 3M or I'll have 2 subscriptions?

I've active Prime subscription with the same mobile number. If I upgrade to Binge+, will the 3M Prime subscription extends by 3M or I'll have 2 subscriptions?
Better cross check with both Amazon and Tata Sky. As far as I know multiple trials aren't allowed for Amazon Prime.

Better cross check with both Amazon and Tata Sky. As far as I know multiple trials aren't allowed for Amazon Prime.
I've many encounters with TS CC regarding Binge+, but none of them have minimum knowledge about this STB. Most of them are even unaware of this product.
Can't cross check with Amazon as it's nowhere controlled by them.
I presented my query in the platform assuming many DDF friends can share their hands-on experience regarding this.

I think no...If ur subscription ends soon u can activate and get free 3 months...
Yes cc and many technicians dealers r not aware of Bing+ Box or technical things...

Just a workaround for SunNxt, as it was not showing as part of my binge+ initially and the technician was not aware (Since I went to the outlet and configured it there) Later at home, tried a couple of times and SunNxt was asking to subscribe. So as a workaround, Go to Apps -->> Sunxnt --> and clean the storage/cache. After that, I reopened the App and it worked with Binge+ subscription.

Forgot to post it that day, and posting it now just-in-case it may help someone.

Just a workaround for SunNxt, as it was not showing as part of my binge+ initially and the technician was not aware (Since I went to the outlet and configured it there) Later at home, tried a couple of times and SunNxt was asking to subscribe. So as a workaround, Go to Apps -->> Sunxnt --> and clean the storage/cache. After that, I reopened the App and it worked with Binge+ subscription.

Forgot to post it that day, and posting it now just-in-case it may help someone.
I didn't faced any issues in Binge+ apps barring hungama play...Even in Binge section it was asking for subscribe after 5/10 minutes of free preview..I tried the same method but didn't worked....Talked and sent mail to cc with screenshots...they were telling the same method u told..Still no solution...Later contacted zonal head who is my friend from years..He made it with his technical person...Moreover he said that we have the free content shown in Binge section only...Anyway I am least interested in that app...Watched 2 movies and later didn't checked...Our subscription gets renewed monthly and updated in my Binge plus box..

Last edited:
@Mr.Bhat bro. My binge plus box amzon prime app is not showing resolution ,is it playing in 4k or 1080p..how can i check. My Internet speed is 100mbps...

@Mr.Bhat bro. My binge plus box amzon prime app is not showing resolution ,is it playing in 4k or 1080p..how can i check. My Internet speed is 100mbps...
I think the movie shows the resolution ie: HD HDR,1080P whichever it is...My UHD 4K TV is showing this on pressing the settings/forward/..Someone posted the SS in another thread by comparing Binge+ and xtream box info...

As per latest update in Android box/tv.
No video lebal there..also video quality little poor..
Profile feature also added...update your app.
I think that may also depend on TV brand...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock