Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,829
why no 60 fps option there on youtube on binge+ stb? will it ever get updated?
and the box also only supports 4k 30fps
when the 4k channels will come after 3-4+ years how will they support 4k 50fps interlaced?

It will be better if they stop hd boxes and bring ott android box price under 2k both the boxes more or less same

After the New Update Dolby audio issues are there bro... Manual settings removed.. kindly check out
True , wish I didn't update to the new one. Too late.. God knows when their dumb tech team will figure it out , fix it and the roll out the update

After the complementary 6M was over, I opted for individual OTT subscriptions (mainly by using Flipkart coins).
Now unlike D+H, Zee5, Prime Video (or any other apps), every time Sony LIV is asking to sign-in. Most of the time, clicking on sign-in, just gets me through but few times need to 'Activate TV'.
Can anyone please help!

After the complementary 6M was over, I opted for individual OTT subscriptions (mainly by using Flipkart coins).
Now unlike D+H, Zee5, Prime Video (or any other apps), every time Sony LIV is asking to sign-in. Most of the time, clicking on sign-in, just gets me through but few times need to 'Activate TV'.
Can anyone please help!
Anyone?

Guys how to rearrange home page... I want to move favorite channel row and my apps row to the top.. Currently they are placed on the bottom and hence no use and difficult for my mother to switch to fav channels... Please guide
Tune in to channel number 900 for viewing your favourite channels

Hi, is there any dedicated fav button available in binge remote. Or any shortcut available. Old remote have dedicated fav button. It's not available in new binge remote.
Tune in to channel number 900 for viewing your favourite channels

I'm facing a strange issue with Favourites. I have added a few channels to favourites (for my other to use). The scenario is that
"We directly go to #900 and then keep going on for the channels. We had quite a few instances where, the channel we were watching is #903(or any favourite LCN) and when we change it to the next channel, it should go to 90*. But in my case, if I'm watching the channel for a while like 20+ minutes, and then we press the P+, it goes to the next channel in the original LCN.

This is getting annoying for my mother and she is complaining. Just wanted to check if anybody else has a fix before I go to CC.
This could happen when you click on the "i" button and click on play. Or else, if you have set reminders and tune in to the channel, this might happen.
I have set around 75 favourite channels and I don't find this issue.

This could happen when you click on the "i" button and click on play. Or else, if you have set reminders and tune in to the channel, this might happen.
I have set around 75 favourite channels and I don't find this issue.
Hello binge fanboy why a user will press 3 buttons instead of single button in previous remote.. .

Hello binge fanboy why a user will press 3 buttons instead of single button in previous remote.. .
That's true. I also miss the favourite button. But, when that's not available, tuning in to 900 instead of Guide>Favourite channels is a better option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock