Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 907
  • Views: Views 152,494
Guys, Anybody Recently Purchased Binge Plus Box Or Binge Plus Remote Is There Any Change In The Remote Compared To Old Remote....

Hi Guys,

Did any one noticed that channel which was not part of the pack (I.e. if a channel has HD and SD and have subscribed for HD) is not appearing on channel list.
Request to check and confirm.

My STB was getting rebooted every 3 minutes and was mostly unresponsive from today morning. At last, did a factory reset and now it looks okay now.

My STB was getting rebooted every 3 minutes and was mostly unresponsive from today morning. At last, did a factory reset and now it looks okay now.
So did the latest TV App Version get automatically installed after a few mins ???

Update

Tata Play adds Netflix on LCN 888.

First time a dedicated LCN for an app. When u go to channel no 888, Netflix app opens
This is now height of promotion.. wondering how much Netflix paid to tata play that they first change the remote to add the Netflix button and now a dedicated channel!🤣🙏

waiting for the new software update to change the Tata Sky Logo on STB UI
do we need recharge dth to work OTTs? or only OTT subscription is enough.can we use these apps in others tv?is hotstar or other apps running with 4k or 1080p?whats is different tata sky amazon fire stick and binge box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock