Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 907
  • Views: Views 152,580
binge apps not supporting in other tv.am always share apps,does binge apps work in others tv
Binge plus subscription of apps works on 1 TV (either through binge plus set-up box or Amazon fire TV stick tataplay edition) + 3 mobile devices.
So if you prefer sharing apps by subscribing it separately, then go for Amazon fire TV stick to be purchased from Amazon app or website (not the Tataplay variant).

Binge plus subscription of apps works on 1 TV (either through binge plus set-up box or Amazon fire TV stick tataplay edition) + 3 mobile devices.
So if you prefer sharing apps by subscribing it separately, then go for Amazon fire TV stick to be purchased from Amazon app or website (not the Tataplay variant).
thanx

I am having Binge+ box planning to buy a soundbar for my TV which I purchased in 2014. I am guessing the soundbar will not be supported by the TV, however, can anyone confirm if pairing the soundbar with the Binge+ box through Bluetooth will work?

I am having Binge+ box planning to buy a soundbar for my TV which I purchased in 2014. I am guessing the soundbar will not be supported by the TV, however, can anyone confirm if pairing the soundbar with the Binge+ box through Bluetooth will work?
Yes, Bluetooth available on Binge+ Box

I am able to connect my 2.1 system with binge+ box through Bluetooth and it works fine..so if soundbar supports Bluetooth it will definitely work

Upgraded with Tata Sky binge plus.Unable to see Tata Sky Darshan service. Because this box's remote don't have Active button.Called many times to customer care but no solution. Can anybody help?
Bro tataplay binge box audio settings how to do in tamil feed first you go home button and next system settings and change audio language tamil or English or hindi then apply finsh and watch this channel ok

I have smart, mi stick, blutooth reciever. For this I have to do several job. In this stb there is all in one. And future, if any 4k channel launch, that time I want this. So I purchased. And you well know, I am a mad in TP.😀

Can't able to download recent update. Please help me guys😞
DVVGZcI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock