Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 907
  • Views: Views 152,636
Just Check Dolby Atmos is Supported on Star Sports 1 HD and Hindi HD on my Tata Sky + Transfer Era Branding Settop Box 🤩

Just Check Dolby Atmos is Supported on Star Sports 1 HD and Hindi HD on my Tata Sky + Transfer Era Branding Settop Box 🤩
Yes it is.As this box basically support all Dolby Audio
l0G1G3R.jpg

While airtel has launched 4 models (latest xstream 4) till now, wondering why tp is silent ..any big plan?

Need to login Amazon Basics TV but showing Unavailable.

How many TVs we can connect? Me recently upgraded to Binge.
Jv1vkFZ.jpg

While airtel has launched 4 models (latest xstream 4) till now, wondering why tp is silent ..any big plan?
Wrong to compare xtreme box with binge. Since internals are same across all boxes except android version, only the outer casing is changed. Even airtel couldn`t handle the sd card slot hence they deactivated in xtreme 2 and totally removed it from xtreme 4. Whereas external support is atleast working in binge.

Update

Tata Play Likely To Launch Another Binge+ STB With Same Configuration,

With Different Color And Probably Design Too

Other Details Awaiting,,
Even same os? On the other hand they should redesign the remote, no doubt strong build quality and ergonomics to hold but still with ott apps buttons many important buttons are missing like mute and guide button..last they must also add fav button

Even same os? On the other hand they should redesign the remote, no doubt strong build quality and ergonomics to hold but still with ott apps buttons many important buttons are missing like mute and guide button..last they must also add fav button

Possibly We Can Expect Changes Bro!

Hardware And Software Specs Same,

Rest Need To Wait And See

Possibly We Can Expect Changes Bro!

Hardware And Software Specs Same,

Rest Need To Wait And See
It's really sad to see boxes launching with A9 in 2023 when Android 14 launching this year!
They could atleast give A12

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock