Tata Play Likely To Launch Another Binge+ STB With Same Configuration,

With Different Color And Probably Design Too

Other Details Awaiting,,
Without Android upgrade
Possibly We Can Expect Changes Bro!

Hardware And Software Specs Same,

Rest Need To Wait And See
Need to change the built of the box need a solid look and atleast Android 12

It's really sad to see boxes launching with A9 in 2023 when Android 14 launching this year!
They could atleast give A12

Box Comes Out With Android 9 And We May Get Upgrade To Higher Versions

Without Android upgrade

Need to change the built of the box need a solid look and atleast Android 12

Likely It'll Happen

Then Software Upgrade for the Old Box?
When Users can customize in Binge?

This Need To Be Checked Bro

I have used binge+ for more than 2 years (nov 2020 to Jan 2023) but didn't face any issue related to audio quality but for picture quality especially hd channels I feel tataplay is compressing too much!... No complaints with sd channels.

I will again switch back to tataplay next month provided they fix the channel compression issue..airtel hd channel quality is superior. Also I noticed the color, tone etc of airtel is much richer and true to natural tone wherein in tataplay I felt some cosmetic issue there though this is fixed by turning on sdr to HDR mode in my 4k tv with much better than colors than airtel or any dth..but channel compression issue 😭

Prime video in 4K resolution???
I have 4k tv..using prime video there😎
Like I have said many times, hybrid boxes are not good for watching ott contents..for such requirements people should buy amazon firestick , or Google Chromecast or mi box

I have 4k tv..using prime video there😎
Like I have said many times, hybrid boxes are not good for watching ott contents..for such requirements people should buy amazon firestick , or Google Chromecast or mi box
Watching prime video thru apple tv 4k streaming box,my concern was prime video resolution in 4k thru tata play Android set 4k box, unable to prime video in 4k resolution,only HD.share your concern if users are facing same issue .thanx

Watching prime video thru apple tv 4k streaming box,my concern was prime video resolution in 4k thru tata play Android set 4k box, unable to prime video in 4k resolution,only HD.share your concern if users are facing same issue .thanx
Yes, bro Amazon prime videos r play only hd in binge plus Android box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock