DDF Exclusive Tata Play Binge+ STB received Android 11 OS software update

Updated to A11, No visible changes in UI & Its too laggy compared to older version :censored:
Wait it's take some time to work good. Until happy with Android 11. For me working fine. Just updated.
cxdmAl0.jpg
xahKtkp.jpg
FBQViL9.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, please don't bring in mention of other DTH brand without a reason....there r separate threads for DTH comparison kindly comment there regarding such things

Strange that if i make such comments there is strong criticism done from some members when someone mentions Airtel Sigital TV in Tata Play thread to draw comparison then it is appreciated ;(
Seriously no work or what, now searching threads with the keyword airtel..this does prove you are biased towards a*rtel 😂

"Font is also changed its more thin now"
Can someone check please if after factory resetting the box and before installing any update, are you getting old UI of the binge+ app, i.e. background play working or not.... I really miss that feature 😭

Can someone check please if after factory resetting the box and before installing any update, are you getting old UI of the binge+ app, i.e. background play working or not.... I really miss that feature 😭
Nothing will work bro 😂 do u think tataplay allows u to miss there creative work of destroying good features🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock