DTH updates Tata Play Binge+ STB received new software update

• Thread starter Thread starter suryabhai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 68
  • Views Views: Views 6,240
Signal status display box changed in last update
Rathing than fixing issues, they are giving useless updates...please send one mail to nodalfficer with all the issues , if multiple users report same issues, they have to fix it

Rathing than fixing issues, they are giving useless updates...please send one mail to nodalfficer with all the issues , if multiple users report same issues, they have to fix it
If Tata Play want to fix the issues in binge+ stb , they have to replace all existing binge+ stb. Nothing wrong with software, I think it's hardware. What are the issues you are facing.

If Tata Play want to fix the issues in binge+ stb , they have to replace all existing binge+ stb. Nothing wrong with software, I think it's hardware. What are the issues you are facing.
Naa it's software issue...I am using tataplay binge+ from 2020, with every update either they removed features or bugged the system..this can be fixed easily. I have sent below issues to nodal officer-

1. Boot time: it takes almost 2 minutes to boot up which I believe can be optimised because even smart tv takes just 30 seconds!

2. Transparent background and playback- earlier in Android 9 : whenever we used to navigate to settings pages or go to home screen, it used to show a transparent effect and channel used to play in background but after some software update of binge+ app, transparency effect is removed and now there is pure solid purple background with no background audio . Please bring back the feature.

3. Change in resolution now requires reboot- after Android 11: now changing display resolution requires reboot which I don't understand the logic because in A9 no reboot was required while changing resolution, same for normal hd box. Please fix

4. Audio format: back in 2020-21, it was possible to select user preferred audio format , now there are less option like either use Dolby or not but in 2020-21 version, it was possible to select dd /dd+ or dts.

5. Channel switching delay: in earlier updates, switching between channel used to take less time now it is taking more time with a black screen for few seconds in between.

6. Add/remove fav easily: earlier it was possible to quickly add/remove current channel from fav by pressing "i" button (info) and click add to fav or remove, but now that option is removed from the info menu. Please add back 🙏

7. Remove ad: sometime there is a popup for ott content to watch, if parents are using the tv it is getting difficult for them to use any key until the popup is dismissed..please fix it.

8. Sometimes it's hanging while the TV is Start. You need to be patience for at least 1 to 2 Minutes to change the Channel. You need to hear all the Home Ads. Re-starting the Binge is working fine for now.

Naa it's software issue...I am using tataplay binge+ from 2020, with every update either they removed features or bugged the system..this can be fixed easily. I have sent below issues to nodal officer-

1. Boot time: it takes almost 2 minutes to boot up which I believe can be optimised because even smart tv takes just 30 seconds!

2. Transparent background and playback- earlier in Android 9 : whenever we used to navigate to settings pages or go to home screen, it used to show a transparent effect and channel used to play in background but after some software update of binge+ app, transparency effect is removed and now there is pure solid purple background with no background audio . Please bring back the feature.

3. Change in resolution now requires reboot- after Android 11: now changing display resolution requires reboot which I don't understand the logic because in A9 no reboot was required while changing resolution, same for normal hd box. Please fix

4. Audio format: back in 2020-21, it was possible to select user preferred audio format , now there are less option like either use Dolby or not but in 2020-21 version, it was possible to select dd /dd+ or dts.

5. Channel switching delay: in earlier updates, switching between channel used to take less time now it is taking more time with a black screen for few seconds in between.

6. Add/remove fav easily: earlier it was possible to quickly add/remove current channel from fav by pressing "i" button (info) and click add to fav or remove, but now that option is removed from the info menu. Please add back 🙏

7. Remove ad: sometime there is a popup for ott content to watch, if parents are using the tv it is getting difficult for them to use any key until the popup is dismissed..please fix it.
😯

8. Sometimes it's hanging while the TV is Start. You need to be patience for at least 1 to 2 Minutes to change the Channel. You need to hear all the Home Ads. Re-starting the Binge is working fine for now.
Please send one mail to nodal officer with this point too.. all the glitches and issues are purely software related and I believe they can fix it...we just need to push it and put pressure on them.

Please send one mail to nodal officer with this point too.. all the glitches and issues are purely software related and I believe they can fix it...we just need to push it and put pressure on them.
Ceo and nodal officer email id please give

Back
Top Bottom