DDF Exclusive Tata Play Binge+ STB received Android 11 OS software update

How long does the issue last???

After android 11 update the problem started

Upon restart the issue gets solved ?
Yes

Does the issue gets solved on its own without restarting ???

No powering off and on also not working only resetting or restarting the box solves this problem
Do factorty reset from android settings => device preferences => About => Factory Reset and not from STB Settings => System Settings => Reset and see if that helps.
No solution solving the problem temporarily not a permenant solution already done thrice after a11 update

Also do heavy refresh and check. I guess issue is with STB itself and not LNB.
Yes issue with stb and it is a glitch after a11 update no issue before that it is my primary box and yes done heavy refresh checked the cable and all no use i think next update will fix this

Someone Please Share All Problems In One Post Clearly

I'll Share It To Concern Team,,,,

Someone Please Share All Problems In One Post Clearly

I'll Share It To Concern Team,,,,
1. Random signal loss issue
2. The storage which is formatted as device storage is randomly disconnecting rarely
3. General lag issues
4. Audio changing is completely removed in info menu after purple screen update only way to change is go to settings it is not a big problem but i didn’t find a reason why they removed this
5. Purple screen instead of transparency like previous one… Atleast they need to add transparency mode in info menu and guide menu
6. Removal of purple screen because it didn’t improved the performance instead decreased the performance

7. Simply just reverting last two updates will solve all the problems 🥲

8. Some channels showing carshed screens isntead of content when we use view online feature after signal lost observed this in mtv beats hd , star maa hd

Last edited:
After android 11 update the problem started

Yes

No powering off and on also not working only resetting or restarting the box solves this problem

No solution solving the problem temporarily not a permenant solution already done thrice after a11 update

Yes issue with stb and it is a glitch after a11 update no issue before that it is my primary box and yes done heavy refresh checked the cable and all no use i think next update will fix this
Also is the issue only for GSAT 30 or GSAT 10 or both ?

Also is the issue only for GSAT 30 or GSAT 10 or both ?
Do u mean both satellite channels or not if yes ?

Yes both satellites channels not coming

And one thing i observed is if we didn’t switch off the power no issue
I generally switch off the power every night

Might be home setting wrong after reset , see if it is as suggested @Harsha1996
in binge +
favorites not loading sooner like earlier - sometime not at all loading
channel navigation also not work if fav not loads - number other than favorite only accepted - have to reboot (power) to get favorite and navigation

I really wish they had used Cisco NDS firmware for the android stb like how it’s available for other STB.

I am not sure if Irdeto firmware used in android stb has any flaws or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock