Tata Play Binge+ STB USB Port / Pen Drive usage

jikook69

Reaction score
can we watch downloaded movies In tata play binge plus box through our pendrives or USB??

OMG THANK YOU, IM PLANNING TO BUY THAT STB for this reason/availability only ! but can we use USB instead of pendrive?
We Insert our Pendrive (Type A Port) in USB PORT present in our electronic device.
You can insert and play your Pendrive Programs in Tata Play Binge STB by downloading VLC player from Play Store. Remember your account should Remain active.

OMG THANK YOU, IM PLANNING TO BUY THAT STB for this reason/availability only ! but can we use USB instead of pendrive?
Just my Personal opinion, If your are using CRT Tv 📺 or Non-smart LED then only you should go with Binge Box otherwise you can buy HD box in 4000 offer.

Bro tataplay binge setupbox usb port connect pendrive in fat32 format vide will copy in decrease in 4gb videos,support 4k,1080p,720p are playing ok

You don't even need pendrives anymore. You can use Send Files from TV app to send videos to your TV. Or cast videos directly via Chromecast.

PS I don't encourage piracy of watching downloaded videos. Use these features to watch personal videos.

You don't even need pendrives anymore. You can use Send Files from TV app to send videos to your TV. Or cast videos directly via Chromecast.

PS I don't encourage piracy of watching downloaded videos. Use these features to watch personal videos.
but I heard their chromecast laggs in Tata play binge, does cast screen work slowly ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock