DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 113,449
I had the TP technician come today to fix the issue of not being able to view channels that have been migrated to GSAT 24. The TP CC told me that it would require the receiver/LNBF change, but the technician knew that was not the issue and told me that the building's singular dish already has SUPER LNB 2.0 required for GSAT 24 signals. He did a master reset and changed the configuration from Universal to Super LNB, and those channels started working, even the yellow message box/TP help page. The signal quality isn't as good as it is on GSAT 30 channels, but he told me that it's based on transponders, and different channels will have different levels of signal strength.

I wanted to share my experience. I live in an apartment where all the flats have one big TP dish and for that Super LNB 2.0 is used instead of SatCR LNBF used for independent houses and dishes to receive GSAT 24 signals.

Last edited:
f3z25XY.jpg
How much price

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the TP technician come today to fix the issue of not being able to view channels that have been migrated to GSAT 24. The TP CC told me that it would require the receiver/LNBF change, but the technician knew that was not the issue and told me that the building's singular dish already has SUPER LNB 2.0 required for GSAT 24 signals. He did a master reset and changed the configuration from Universal to Super LNB, and those channels started working, even the yellow message box/TP help page. The signal quality isn't as good as it is on GSAT 30 channels, but he told me that it's based on transponders, and different channels will have different levels of signal strength.

I wanted to share my experience. I live in an apartment where all the flats have one big TP dish and for that Super LNB 2.0 is used instead of SatCR LNBF used for independent houses and dishes to receive GSAT 24 signals.
I think new sattelite migration only resulted in more channel launch not improving picture quality for which many were waiting

i feel that picture quality after migrating is improved a lot. Lot of SD channels are without any pixelation now which were heavily compressed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock